Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony, This Forum Is 20% Cooler Than Anything!

Fillyshy

Hello everypony, I first want to say thank you Feld0 and Kurtiss for this great forum.

It's awesome so far. ;)

I am Fillyshy from 3dsforums. You may know me as nintendo3DS on thewiiu.com and 3dsbuzz.com.

Unfortunately, I tried to stay up as late as I could, so I could see the launch of MLP Forums. But, I got caught staying up late, so I had to go bed. :(

Because of that, I didn't get my Fillyshy name. :(

I will try to be a very active member on here and contribute towards this lovely forum.

I think it might be worth mentioning that my favorite pony is Fluttershy, or the baby version of her.

I plan to be a video game developer in the future and maybe even make a forum someday. :)

Edited by nintendo3DS
  • Brohoof 2

Hey, I believe we've met before. ;) In case you didn't know, I'm elviswjr from 3DS Forums. Nice to see you here, and don't feel too bad. I couldn't get my name either.

• Brohoof 1

Hello everypony, I first want to say thank you Feld0 and Kurtiss for this great forum.

It's awesome so far. ;)

I am Fillyshy from 3dsforums. You may know me as nintendo3DS on thewiiu.com and 3dsbuzz.com.

Unfortunately, I tried to stay up as late as I could, so I could see the launch of MLP Forums. But, I got caught staying up late, so I had to go bed. :(

Because of that, I didn't get my Fillyshy name. :(

I will try to be a very active member on here and contribute towards this lovely forum.

I think it might be worth mentioning that my favorite pony is Fluttershy, or the baby version of her.

I plan to be a video game developer in the future and maybe even make a forum someday. :)

Same goal over here. ;)
  • Brohoof 1

Saw your title and just had to post.

And now your welcome thread just got 20% cooler!! B)

JK heheh, welcome and sorry to hear about your name though, I know how you feel. All variations of Rainbow Dash were taken for me.

• Brohoof 1