Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Dawn Rider (King) Q&A

Simon

It's Wednesday!

Welcome to our third staff Q&A!  Some of you may know him as Dawn, others might know him as King, and others might know him by one of the other 55 names in his history (No seriously... I counted).  Regardless of what you might call him, he's here to answer all your questions for the next 24 hours so start spamming them below!

First question:

What's your single fondest memory of your time on the staff of Poniverse?

• Brohoof 6

What is your relationship with ?

Do you plan on taking over the world with him? 

Is there a dog conspiracy going on  :okiedokielokie:? 

• Brohoof 5

what compelled you to join staff?

Honestly, Im not quite sure. The Q&A section didn't exist before I was hired, I was a member of the first team to staff that section when it was first created a few years back. I had befriended Key Gear (former site admin) and he offered me the job after noting my somewhat friendly and helpful attitude towards people at the time. Obviously I accepted. I wanted to help out the staff, the community and I wanted to experience how forums were run from the backstage.

What happened on 27 of December 2014?

SCS decided to troll me after we had a friendly argument about the Lenny face x)

What is your relationship with Pascal?

Im his Uncle...I think.

Do you plan on taking over the world with him? 

Wouldn't you like to know...

Is there a dog conspiracy going on  ? 

Maybe...

What is, in your opinion, the greatest video game ever made?  Not your favorite, but the best ever made.

This is actually quite difficult as bias will no doubt effect anything I say. If I was to guess, based on games that I've played myself, I would say Halo: Combat Evolved. Im somewhat biased because I love the Halo series but Halo: CE was a tremendously well-executed shooter for its time. It offered smooth and well-designed combat, a well-paced and interesting story line and threw that into beautifully crafted sandbox levels.

How did you come up with the name Dawn Rider?

Its the name of my OC. I came up with it simply by putting words together until I felt it sounded right. (Also helps that Dawn Rider is a very 'Pegasus' name)

When can I fire you?

Never, I own you.

What's your single fondest memory of your time on the staff of Poniverse?

Probably singing for Feld0's Bronycon fundraiser a few years back. Before you ask, I will not share the recording ;)

• Brohoof 10

Hiya Dawn ^^

Here're some questions for you :D

1. Quick! PC or Console?

2. Have you ever played any Fallout games before?

3. What would be the one thing in the world that you would want most ^_^

4. How good is it being Mr Personality? ;)

• Brohoof 3

Quick! PC or Console?

Both. I spent most my life as a primarily console gamer, only recently has that changed to primarily PC. I see the benefits in both platforms.

Have you ever played any Fallout games before?

I have played and finished all the Fallout games. Im also a massive fan of Fallout so you can imagine I was pretty stoked when I saw Fallout 4's announcement.

What would be the one thing in the world that you would want most

Right now? Fallout 4 :P

How good is it being Mr Personality?

Its fantastic, I love being Mr Personality. Nobody can match me in levels of personality.

What would you say would be your favourite WWII era warship?

If you mean class then I would say the Tribal class destroyer. Im biased though since we used those in our Navy. If you mean a specific ship however, Im not quite sure I have a favourite :? 

Are you the real Dawn Rider?

No, could the real Dawn Rider please stand up?

Are you a duck?

No, I am a penguin however.

• Brohoof 4

If I offered you my eternal friendship in exchange for you changing your name to "Woody the Cowboy" for at least the rest of this Q&A, would you?

I'm talking ETERNAL FRIENDSHIP.

I might even psychically send you cake over the interwebs.

I'm so very good at interwebs.

Edited by 10InTheTardis
  • Brohoof 1

Hello King! Thought I might ask something.

What is it like in Queensland, Australia? Have you been to other states in Australia before?

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 2

If I offered you my eternal friendship in exchange for you changing your name to "Woody the Cowboy" for at least the rest of this Q&A, would you?

No, King must remain as King otherwise people wouldn't see enough of King. That isn't acceptable, even for cake : |

What is it like in Queensland, Australia? Have you been to other states in Australia before?

It's alright. Things have gotten a lot less hot since moving to Brisbane, so thats always nice. As for other states I've been to Victoria and NSW, that's about it.

• Brohoof 2

Careful this is deep.... What is your favourite flavour of pie? (No srsly I want to know)

Meat pie is the best type of pie.

What is your favorite area in the forums?

Either Media Discussions or the Q&A section. Both are very relevant to my interests.

• Brohoof 3

Another question: have you ever read a review by Derby works? (Me)

I don't think so, I don't read reviews that often though.

Attack Chopper, Light-medium helo, or heavy transport (chinookery)?

Attack Chopper all the way, lay down some hellfire on peeps.

• Brohoof 1