Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff q+a Dawn Rider (King) Q&A

Simon

Im, supprised no one has asked this yet, but: What did you do to make Lightwing see you as a god?!

Curious question.

What did attracted you about the comic Housepets, specifically to the character of King?

Have you ever seen snow before IRL?

Yes. I saw it when I went for a snowboarding trip to New Zealand. Beautiful country that is.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

m, supprised no one has asked this yet, but: What did you do to make Lightwing see you as a god?!

Absolutely nothing :P

What did attracted you about the comic Housepets, specifically to the character of King?

Housepets has a really nice art style, that's what initially attracted me to the comic itself. I quickly fell in love with the characters and story though. As for King, he's a pretty complex character that always has me laughing or feeling all gooey inside. :P

Who is your rival? 

Probably Simon, he's the person who comes to mind first.

Are you a furry ?

I suppose I am. I enjoy enough anthro content to be considered a furry, though I haven't really had any plans on attending any cons or such.

• Brohoof 5

Wht's the closest you've come to death vefore?

Almost got shot in the head whilst in the Army. No, it wasn't in combat. During one of our firing range days the guy next to me didn't clear his weapon, his weapon went off and I almost got shot. I wasn't wounded, but if I had been hit I would have died.

• Brohoof 1

Anything you would want to improve about yourself?

I could probably get back into my workout regime. Im not unfit of course, just could use a proper workout plan.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years ? 

Hopefully working in the game development field considering I currently go to university for that very thing.

So, your Mr Personality here? How'd you get the title? Also nice to meet you King!

I gave it to myself :P It was mostly me being a smart ass but I do believe people will find my personality unique if they spend enough time talking to me. It's a pleasure to meet you as well.

• Brohoof 4

Is there anything in particular you do here?

Staff wise? Im a global moderator and team leader of the Q&A section. That's my primary role but I also assist in various projects when needed.

What are your favorite hats?

Top hats are the best hats, period.

To the King. When did you join the MLP Forums and when did you become a brony?

I created an account on the 7th of March 2013 and I became a Brony around June/July of 2012 after my best friend at the time introduced me to the show. Haven't looked back since.

You like fedoras? I heard there awesome hats...

Pffft, plenty of other hats that are more glorious than fedoras. 

• Brohoof 4

King, You've been referred to as ''the funny one.'' - Is that reputation justified?

And also, in which way are you related with King from the Tekken Franchise?

King_Tekken_6.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hope I'm not a slow coach for this

Fondest memory or moment here on the forums? (Assuming you wish to share it)

• Brohoof 1

What do you think of the EQG franchisee? Mostly regarding the movies

Never seen any of the movies so Im not sure what to make of the franchise. I'll have to watch it at some point though.

King, You've been referred to as ''the funny one.'' - Is that reputation justified?

Yes, yes it is. I am the funniest of all the staff members, period.

And also, in which way are you related with King from the Tekken Franchise?

Im his fourth cousin five times removed

Hope I'm not a slow coach for this   Fondest memory or moment here on the forums? (Assuming you wish to share it)

Already answered this earlier but I'll say it again anyway :P Singing for Feld0s Bronycon fundraiser was my fondest memory.

Favourite moment from the show?

Im not quite sure actually...anything involving Rainbow Dash is pretty great :?

• Brohoof 4

If you had to live with any user on the forums for a year, who would it be?

• Brohoof 2

If you had to live with any user on the forums for a year, who would it be?

Oh god, Im not sure. Either with Troblems and her husband (and Pascal <3) or Moony. They're both pretty cool people to have as housemates.

• Brohoof 2

Who is your faviouret: Mane 6, background pony, secondary character, princess, vilian, overall pony and ship?