Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite song either in the show or fan made?

Almond Blackberry

In The Show:  You'll Play Your Part. No other song continually tears me up and speaks to me like that one does in the show.

Fan-made: Pretty much the entirety of the Moonrise album from The L-Train.

Rainbow Factory by L-Train. An amazing metal song. It blew my mind when I first heard it. Had no idea metal could sound good and be about ponies at the same time.

Actually, Rainbow Factory was made by Glaze (A.K.A. Wooden Toaster).

Now, My Favorite Show song is the Smile Song.

My Favorite Fan song is Foozogz Smile Remix. (You know the one. No, I don't like it for that reason, I like it cause it's awesome and I really like the Smile Song...)

Find a Pet is my favorite by a wide margin.

I don't listen to Brony music, because from what I've heard it's electronic and electronic music rarely does anything for me.

Not all of the Music in the Fandom is Dubstep/EDM/Electronic. I have heard everything from Metal, to Symphonic, to Orchestral. There's more to Brony music than just Electronic.

Not all of the Music in the Fandom is Dubstep/EDM/Electronic. I have heard everything from Metal, to Symphonic, to Orchestral. There's more to Brony music than just Electronic.

I know it may not all necessarily be electronic genres, but it was mostly electronic in its instrumentation. Like I checked out the Ska genre, and the trumpet, trombone, and saxophone section was all synthesized.

Synthesized brass/woodwinds, strings, orchestra does nothing for me.

Edited by Envy

I know it may not all necessarily be electronic genres, but it was mostly electronic in its instrumentation. Like I checked out the Ska genre, and the trumpet, trombone, and saxophone section was all synthesized.

Synthesized brass/woodwinds, strings, orchestra does nothing for me.

A well mastered set, even Synthesized, can sound like it was actually recorded in a Studio (Or Concert Hall if that's the case). Nowadays, almost all music is Mastered via. Computer. It depends on the Artist's abilities, how the Music turns out.

A well mastered set, even Synthesized, can sound like it was actually recorded in a Studio (Or Concert Hall if that's the case). Nowadays, almost all music is Mastered via. Computer. It depends on the Artist's abilities, how the Music turns out.

Well, it's not for me.

I know that this is a fan effort, and the vast majority of fans don't have an orchestra under their lead, and even if they did, making them play for Brony music would be awkward, BUT all I'm saying is that I'm not interested in such synthesized music. Instruments are big for me, so Brony music is not for me.

Well, it's not for me.

I know that this is a fan effort, and the vast majority of fans don't have an orchestra under their lead, and even if they did, making them play for Brony music would be awkward, BUT all I'm saying is that I'm not interested in such synthesized music. Instruments are big for me, so Brony music is not for me.

Very well, I concede then. It seems I cannot win you over in favor of Music made by the Brony Community. As I always say: "to each their own". Thank you for discussing this in a polite manner, it really goes to show that you are a good person. I rather enjoyed our Conversation, although it was rather short. Thank you, again.