Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Princess of Equestria?

碇 シンジン

I think there is something going on here, when you are looking at Celestia alright, she is the leader of Equestria, yeah. Lets look bit closer what makes her the leader and not Luna or Cadence or Twilight  they are all alicorns

Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png

Celestia has the necklace and the tiara they are bigger than other princesses tiaras and necklaces she is the talles so she is the most powerful?

Lets look closer

on her necklace and tiara appears this symbol

5Rf5HwQ.png

hmm

JDTT5mJ.png

yep same symbol the symbol of power, Celestia has 2 of these Rarity has 3 so she is more powerful?

and purple color of royalty, and wait  lets look this 

Raritys Element of Harmony Purple

Rarity_sees_Element_of_Harmony_S1E02.png

Royalty Right there

ooh

Princess Cadances crown  and the same symbol

Princess_Cadance_talking_to_Twilight_EG.

Based on this evidence Rarity is Princess in my books post-28950-0-14109500-1421857887.pngpost-28950-0-56260100-1421857887.png

Just my thoughts

Your thoughts=)?

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 17

I think there is something going on here, when you are looking at Celestia alright, she is the leader of Equestria, yeah. Lets look bit closer what makes her the leader and not Luna or Cadence or Twilight  they are all alicorns

Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png

Celestia has the necklace and the tiara they are bigger than other princesses tiaras and necklaces she is the talles so she is the most powerful?

Lets look closer

5Rf5HwQ.png

hmm

JDTT5mJ.png

yep same symbol the symbol of power, Celestia has 2 of these Rarity has 3 so she is more powerful?

Rarity_sees_Element_of_Harmony_S1E02.png

Royalty Right there

ooh

Princess_Cadance_talking_to_Twilight_EG.

Based on this evidence Rarity is Princess in my books 

Just my thoughts

Your thoughts=)?

you know you might be right. rarity wants to be royal right? you might be getting some where with this. 

• Brohoof 3

Uh, no. No offense, but Rarity would probably be a bad princess.

I'm sure all of that is a coincidence.

Princess celestia is wearing her cutiemark.

Cutiemark = Ponys destiny

Raritys destiny = Princess

rarity_alicorne_by_bronymirage-d8qgcwn.p

• Brohoof 2

I think you already know my feelings on the matter :P

I can't believe I've never noticed this before:

Exhibit A: Rarity's element:

sig-4033642.Rarity_sees_Element_of_Harmo

Exhibit B: Celestia's crown and necklace

sig-4033642.Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.p

Rarity confirmed as royalty!

sig-4033642.alicorn_rarity_by_jameshalt-

^_^

• Brohoof 2

Sorry, but no, she would be a terrible princess, and her cutiemark represents her ability to find gems naturally, that's all.

Well the show doesn't state what her cutiemark represents so it could be gemhunting, finding the hidden beauty or becoming a leader and Princess of Equestria all we have is theories

• Brohoof 1

Well the show doesn't state what her cutiemark represents so it could be gemhunting, finding the hidden beauty or becoming a leader and Princess of Equestria all we have is theories

You're right, it's nothing but speculations, but let's be honest: objectively speaking, she's not suited to become a princess, and that would be a very poor idea from the writers. But I thought it was made obvious that her cutie mark represents her gemhunting abilities, considering that she gained it just after finding the gems in the rock.

• Brohoof 2

You're right, it's nothing but speculations, but let's be honest: objectively speaking, she's not suited to become a princess, and that would be a very poor idea from the writers. But I thought it was made obvious that her cutie mark represents her gemhunting abilities, considering that she gained it just after finding the gems in the rock.

Actually she gained it after she made the dresses using those gems and the show was playing when her cutiemark appeared, so it could represent her ability to eaise her level of success all the way to the perfection

It comes through with her dresses she isnt satisfied until its perfect, so it could meant that she will reach the perfection (becoming an Alicorn Princess) herself 

You guys are all so closed minded! :P

I thought it was a cool idea ;)

Nothing could go wrong :D

Capture.PNG

She would be the princess of Fabulosity :D

• Brohoof 4

isn't her cutie mark basically explained in the episode where the mane 6 tell the cmc how they got their cutie marks?

also that's a different diamond on cadance's crown.

Twilight became a princess b/c that's what celestia had intended from the start. It doesn't seem celestia has the same thing in mind for anyone else, including rarity.

just because her gems just so happen to match the ones on celestia's thing and crown doesnt mean anything. The one on the element of harmony is a given because it's supposed to be their cutie marks.

• Brohoof 2

Think well of it, why would Rarity become a princess, out of all the Mane Six? Twilight already is, if Rarity turned into one, it wouldn't make a lot of sense in the story. Also, I'm sure Rarity won't quit her job to be a princess.

The shape of the diamond in Celestia's necklace isn't supposed to be like Rarity's, it's the normal shape of a diamond. The one in Cadance's crown doesn't really look the same.

Also, the fact that it is purple is just a coincidence.

Edited by Caleb Urn
  • Brohoof 1

Actually she gained it after she made the dresses using those gems and the show was playing when her cutiemark appeared, so it could represent her ability to eaise her level of success all the way to the perfection

It comes through with her dresses she isnt satisfied until its perfect, so it could meant that she will reach the perfection (becoming an Alicorn Princess) herself 

Objectively speaking, she would be a terrible princess, and like Caleb said, why her? And she would be the princess of what? Perfection? Nobody is perfect. Fabulosity? Terrible idea. And that wouldn't help the story at all, she's not skilled at magic, she isn't needed as a princess.

sig-4033760.Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.p

Lets look closer

sig-4033760.5Rf5HwQ.png

hmm

sig-4033760.JDTT5mJ.png

sig-4033760.Rarity_sees_Element_of_Harmo

Royalty Right there

ooh

sig-4033760.Princess_Cadance_talking_to_

Based on this evidence Rarity is Princess in my books 

Just my thoughts

Your thoughts=)?

Nice detective work there. I don't know why, but this song came to find while reading your post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU   Rarity confirmed!

• Brohoof 1

Objectively speaking, she would be a terrible princess, and like Caleb said, why her? And she would be the princess of what? Perfection? Nobody is perfect. Fabulosity? Terrible idea. And that wouldn't help the story at all, she's not skilled at magic, she isn't needed as a princess.

I for one see her being very skilled at magic, but she doesn't behave like the other unicorns and boast with her magic, I believe her magical abilities and potential opposes Twilights

Rarity is perfect in my eye, and she would be Princess of Fashion Generosity Giving Nature Princess of the Ponies around her. She is like a smile patrol making ponies happy with her generous spirit and her abilities would shine as a Princess.

I think it would help the story a lot since her presence and abilities would help the image of the Princesses in front of the citizens and negotiations between neighbouring lands.

I for one see her being very skilled at magic, but she doesn't behave like the other unicorns and boast with her magic, I believe her magical abilities and potential opposes Twilights

Rarity is perfect in my eye, and she would be Princess of Fashion Generosity Giving Nature Princess of the Ponies around her. She is like a smile patrol making ponies happy with her generous spirit and her abilities would shine as a Princess.

I think it would help the story a lot since her presence and abilities would help the image of the Princesses in front of the citizens and negotiations between neighbouring lands.

It's not about having powerful magic, it's about deserving it.

I believe Rarity can't be a princess of generosity, to be a princess, you have to be a princess of something bigger, like friendship, for example. Something bigger than generosity itself. 

Generosity is supposed to be one of the Elements of Harmony.

Edited by Caleb Urn

In potential, every unicorn can be a Twilight. Her magical abilities, for now, are far behind Twilight's because, unless she is a magic genius (which I don't think she is), she didn't study like her or train under Celestia.

As for your opinion about her, I don't have the right to say "no, you're wrong", but I would say she has a rather limited knowledge of things that doesn't concern her (AKA that grotesque parody of Applejack's behavior that she took for the true one), so she's far from being perfect in my eyes.

• Brohoof 1

It's not about having powerful magic, it's about deserving it.

I believe Rarity can't be a princess of generosity, to be a princess, you have to be a princess of something bigger, like friendship, for example. Something bigger than generosity itself. 

Generosity is supposed to be one of the Elements of Harmony.

Well technically Twilight Princess of Friendship and Shows title says Friendship is Magic so basically Twilight is Princess of Magic and Magic is element of harmony so I dont believe that that is obstructing Rarity =)

• Brohoof 1

Well technically Twilight Princess of Friendship and Shows title says Friendship is Magic so basically Twilight is Princess of Magic and Magic is element of harmony so I dont believe that that is obstructing Rarity =)

So everyone that has friends and every element deserve to become a princess? 

Edited by Xeltor

It's not about that. Twilight became a princess because she deserved it, because of what she did. Also, she is the main Element of Harmony.

• Brohoof 1

It's not about that. Twilight became a princess because she deserved it, because of what she did. Also, she is the main Element of Harmony.

I don't know about the main element, because the show hasnt directly addressed it that way only thing that the show has said is that Magic unites the other 5 elements it is the spark and you know 

when you lit a fire you need one spark not two and the fire continues after the spark is gone so I beleve the fire of passion burning in Raritys heart guides her to achieve the crown and she will be the next Princess