Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most annoying enemies on games?

Caliboom

So, what are the most annoying enemies you saw on games?

For me, it's the Protopets on Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

There are lots of them in the level, and they keep attacking you, they're kinda hard to dodge. Also, you have to kill all of them on certain parts of the level if you want to pass through it.

Also, worst of all, they keep multiplying. 1 of them is enough to make 5 in few seconds.

Edited by Caleb Urn
  • Brohoof 1

Skeletons in Minecraft.

Cataquacks from Super Mario Sunshine.

Wall Masters and Like-Likes from Zelda.

Deathclaws at low levels. ;_:

Edit: Four Words.

Cruel. Melee. Fighting. Wireframes.

Edited by NovaCosmic
  • Brohoof 1

Anything that:

A. Explodes

B. Swarms in huge numbers

C. Shoots at you from a far distance

D. Lights you on fire, freezes you, stuns you, etc.

E. Regens health like nobody's business

F. Is completely OP or invulnerable no matter what

G. Has a ridiculously tedious method to kill them

Oh, man. I've brought back soooo many painful memories for myself right there. I need a drink...

• Brohoof 3

I found the moths from Silent Hill 4 annoying. And the last half of the game, you have to protect someone and thats why i want to just run away from them, because the moths come in big groups.

But the Problem is, you cant really dodge them, since their fly direct at you, doesnt madder in which direction you run.And if you try to kill them you have to attack them once and then step on them when their on the ground. But by the time you get to them to step on them, the other moths attack you so that the ones that are on the ground can recover and start flying again.

Its very difficult to kill them on hard mode. Also their kinda difficult to hit because they are so small.

Also, the police cars in Driver. But more specific, the normal cars in driver.They are not your enemies, but if you try to escape from the police it happens quite often that they come from the side and you crush into them because you have almost no time to react.

Sometimes when you stand still on the road, because something hit you, the others cars wont stop driving and still hit you.

God are these cars annoying. The normal cars almost screwed me more up than the police cars.

And if you are on a road, driving in the right direction they can still screw you up by just randomly deciding to change the road and kick you. Even if its totally not necessary because the road goes in just one direction anyway for a long time.

Zubat and Tentacool in Pokémon games. One just appears repeatedly when you're trying to catch less common Pokémon. The other spams status effects and are everywhere in sea routes.

Miniblins in the Wind Waker. They sometimes respawn like crazy and make some of the most annoying sounds.

Who else...oh, I know, Seeker Bats from Final Fantasy IX. They have status effects, they're just about everywhere in one dungeon, and are fast if memory serves right.

• Brohoof 2

The majority of high rank enemies in the Dark Souls games for obvious reasons :P

Promethean enemies on Halo 4 (during Legendary difficulty) were extremely OP compared to the covenant, and could shatter your shields within seconds...

• Brohoof 1

Cazadores in Fallout: New Vegas. I found them more frustrating than deathclaws because I would, very often, die even after killing them because of the poison(I always forgot to have anti-poison); and a pack of four or more would be ridiculously hard. Cazadores. Ugh...

Edited by IDoNotSpeakEnglish
  • Brohoof 3

creepers. skeletons, most of the Pokemon in the Pokemon games that do too much damage or have too much health, Zelda enemies, Mario enemies, some of the Spyro enemies, and several others I can't recall. 

Edited by MLPFanatic34

In general, I think the most annoying type of enemy is an enemy that has been programmed to do one thing and one thing only: Mindlessly charging at the player and hitting them. This ofcourse is not always bad, it can be done well, but when it is done like the many enemies in the game Ziggurat, it gets old and stale really fast. Plus it is just irritating. I cannot stand having to constantly run away because these enemies constantly keep running at me in hordes.

• Brohoof 1

Deathclaws annoy me to no end and Cazadors both annoy and scare me.

Oh my dear sweet Celestia YES. Cazdores are absolutely awful. But probably topping them are Falmer and their pet chauruses from Skyrim. They are just... unberable in their savagery and slinking around.

Also the queen ants in Fallout 3 were just plain gross, given how massive they were.

From the Fallout Series - cadazors, death laws, and some of the robots. They're impossible to kill without lazor weapons.

Chrono trigger - the golem twins. I literally love that game, but I can't get past that part because of that stupid boss!!!

• Brohoof 1

How'd I forget Gimme Cats, who also appear in Final Fantasy IX? They trick the player into giving them items. A smart player should notice the normal battle music plays instead of the friendly battle music. Attacking them results in them casting Comet, a powerful non-elem attack.

Imps from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Now, what could be bad about them? They just seem to fly when you're fighting another monster and lock you in attacking recklessly for a few seconds (or in some Castlevania games, walking around the room). You can't move either when locked in attacking. Your best bet's just to kill them before they confuse you again.

The zubats you run into in caves in the Pokemon games...

Oh God the zubats  :okiedokielokie:

The thing that hangs from the ceiling in Silent hill homecoming. The one that has sacks of meat all around him. Couldn't figure out what to do with him.

The centaur in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3. He cheats even on easy.

Witch from Minecraft, Disguising themselves as villiagers in the dark is a dirty move.

Witches from Left 4 Dead 2, They stand in the only doorway forward and I am trying not to disturb any for an achievement.

I got more but I have to think about it.