Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm a new pony!

Fifth Element

Hi everypony! I decided to try out some forums at hopes of meeting new ponies and making more friends! Cheesy and generic, amirite? That's seriously the case though, also what you get when the show we've all gathered about for is called Friendship is Magic.

Anyway, my name is Fifth Element, you can call me Fifth. I administrate a number of pony art groups over on deviantArt. I spend most of my time RPing with friends when I'm not busy playing Magic: the Gathering.

I've got various other miscellaneous interests that I tend to chat about more when I get to know ponies better, but up above are the main hobbies I guess! Nice to meet anypony who decides to come comment here!

Edited by Fifth Element
  • Brohoof 7

Big Badaboom!

Sorry, reference joke. XD

Welcome to MLPF! I'm certain if you engage this community you will come away with a few extra friends. :)

Enjoy your stay here ... and as my digital familiar suggested ... PM me with any questions.

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community and we'd be glad to show you around if you'd like. :squee: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness: I hope you have an awesome time while you're here and get to make some nice friends. :dash:

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Fifth! ^.^ Welcome to our wonderful community! You came to the perfect place to make new friends! :D Friendship is how we do things. :3 I am confident that you will make many new friends here! ^-^

That is cool about Magic The Gathering, I play some of that myself, but only the video games. The physical game does not interest me a whole lot, but I love the digital games. :twi:

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello my friend=)=) welcome to this lively and happy pony community of happy pony forums of MLP Forums =) I hope you can be happy pony here with us ponies =) meeting many of them pony friends and enjoyy the great time here on this community of ponies =)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums Fifth Element glad to have you around, an art mod on DeviantArt that is pretty cool do you also like to draw or sketch ect.? Any who I hope your stay around here is a pleasant and an exciting one, hope to see you around. :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4035193.sig-4031873.sig-4031873.sig-

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums Fifth Element glad to have you around, an art mod on DeviantArt that is pretty cool do you also like to draw or sketch ect.? Any who I hope your stay around here is a pleasant and an exciting one, hope to see you around. :)

Definitely plan on being around a lot, thanks! Not much of a sketcher/artist, though I can't say that my friends don't try to get me into trying it. Though if you're definitely ever looking for any kind of pony art you can check my groups out, they've got thousands of submissions!

• Brohoof 3

Why the name fifth element?

Hey, sup? Welcome to the forum!

Search, talk, move, go on and explore the community!

Maybe you can find someone you already know here

Any questions PM the other members.

Ok, I'll stop my green line text

Or maybe not

Ducks goes quack

Edited by Abadon
  • Brohoof 3

Why the name fifth element?

Hey, sup? Welcome to the forum!

Search, talk, move, go on and explore the community!

Maybe you can find someone you already know here

Any questions PM the other members.

Ok, I'll stop my green line text

Or maybe not

Ducks goes quack

Is there a way to search for people you might know on here?

• Brohoof 4