Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your least favorite fruits and vegetables

Grtxkkyz

Well, I guess I really don't like tomatoes as for vegetables.

And for fruit... I cannot stand the taste of ripe bananas...... I can definitely eat them when they're a bit green here and there, but not when they're like yellow and a tiny bit brown. That's disgusting, so sweet and mushy.

For fruits, I can't say I'm a huge fan of pineapples. They have this awful texture to them and they especially taste worse on pizza.

As for vegetables, I can honestly say that I pretty much hate all of them. All of them taste too bitter and dry, and because of that I like to stay away from them as much as I could. Well, the only ones I don't hate are carrots and potatoes. They're delicious. :P

I absolutely loathe two foods in these categories: Peas and...raisins. Peas are not terrible when put into something like beef stew ut on their own I cannot stand the taste of them. Now raisins, that is a whole level of bleh for me. They have one of the worst tastes ever. x_x

I really don't like blueberries and grapefruit. As for vegetables, sweet potatoes and ginger are my worst enemies

Edited by Pucksterv

I like most things.

Mushrooms are hit or miss depending on how they're prepared. They have an extremely useful flavour but it's also really easy to screw them up and end up with a soggy gooey lump of mess.

Don't like papaya or avocados. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

*Actually, I hate celery. It tastes like sweat.

Edited by Biggybrony

Not  big fan of...

Fruits: Citris-y fruits, apples, pears.

Veggies: :unamused: ANY CANNED VEGETABLES! :dash: Also, Onions, Brussel sprouts (surprise, surprise, hardly anypony likes those :P  ), celery, and most lettuce. 

:derp: I really don't have greens in my diet for the most part.  :lol:

Edited by Shimmerlicious

• 8 months later...
(edited)

Least favourite fruit: All of them. :P

Least favourite vegetable: All of them. :P

I'm more into candies and sweets. Sorry.  :please:

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Honestly... I'm a vegetarian so this is kind of hard for me to think about. XD Since fruits and vegetables is the kind of food I eat and I've learned to like most of the kind... Uhhh... But yeah, beans are probably my least favorite whatever it is.

And pineapple. I don't like eating it as a fruit, it makes me sick.

Edited by crys
  • Brohoof 1

The fruits that I seem to use the least are the apple, the bell, and the key. The freaking key. I need to edgegaurd more with the apple, I need to punish my opponent with the bell for waiting out my traps, and I need to use the key when my opponent is at kill percent. A lot more. The only vegetable in Peach's moveset is the turnip, so I'll say that.

(edited)

I like most fruit and vegetables but I don't like parsnips  :eww: they taste really gross to me. I don't like mangoes very much either.

I like most of the things you guys have mentioned :P I love mushrooms.

Oh, and grapefruit!  :eww: ewww. 

Edited by Kayleigh