Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your least favorite fruits and vegetables

Grtxkkyz

• 3 weeks later...

I love almost all fruits, but vegetables are the bane of my existence. 

- Carrots. I don't like the texture of them, and the taste is awful.

- Broccoli. I can't eat them unless they're steamed, but otherwise, I have the same problem with them as I do carrots.

- Celery. No taste. Feels like I'm chewing on air.

I have a few others, but these are my top three. Though I must say, I absolutely love spinach, especially when it's on a yummy pizza or in some salad with ranch dressing. Delicious~!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

Fruit-wise, I don't really like limes, pumpkins, cantaloupes (throat swells up a little when I eat them), cranberries, and coconuts. I haven't found too many other fruits I don't like though. Satsumas (like an orange, except smaller and sweeter) and Bananas are absolutely amazing. Also apples are good.

Vegetable-wise, I don't really like sweet potatoes (sweet ought to be in quotation marks), squash, beets, carrots, and lentils. Though there are others I have issues with, cabbage in particular. But I really like broccoli and cauliflower. I also have a thing for peas.

Edited by Santa Barik

I like both fruits and veggies, but I don't like pears and pineapples for fruit. As for veggies, I don't like onions, celery and beetroot. 

21 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

Have you ever tasted bitter melon?

I don't think so... I've heard a lot of people who hate cucumber also hate melon, though. :ooh: I think I might be allergic to cucumber or something, I can't think of any other reason why the smell has that effect on me...

• Brohoof 3

38 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

I don't think so... I've heard a lot of people who hate cucumber also hate melon, though. :ooh: I think I might be allergic to cucumber or something, I can't think of any other reason why the smell has that effect on me...

It's not a melon that you know, I guess

• Brohoof 1

Veggies. Cauliflower, Peas, Zucchini, Onions, Kale, Eggplant. Brussel sprouts, beets, asparagus and artichokes

Fruits: Avocados, grapefruit, guava, HoneyDew melon,  limes, Mangos, Olives, papaya, and pomegranate. 

• 3 months later...

I love all fruits, but when it comes to vegetables...I despise lima beans. 

And, do avocados count as vegetables? Or fruit? Eiher way, I don't like them either. :yuck:

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

I love all fruits, but when it comes to vegetables...I despise lima beans. 

And, do avocados count as vegetables? Or fruit? Eiher way, I don't like them either. :yuck:

Aren't beans their own thing? Like, in the protein category?

• 1 month later...