Binary Blast

I screwed up season 5s episode order and now I'm lost, help?

Okay so I just finished watching slice of life, thinking it was the first episode of season 5, then I realized it wasn't so I watched the episode with the cutie mark all being the same or whatever, and then I watched the Tree Hugger episode, and now I have no clue what episodes are left and what episodes I should be watching, can anyone please tell me the names of the ones I missed?  to recap I've seen, Slice of Life, The Tree Hugger episode, and both parts of the episode I like to call Cutie Marxism.

• Brohoof 1

Okay so I just finished watching slice of life, thinking it was the first episode of season 5, then I realized it wasn't so I watched the episode with the cutie mark all being the same or whatever, and then I watched the Tree Hugger episode, and now I have no clue what episodes are left and what episodes I should be watching, can anyone please tell me the names of the ones I missed?  to recap I've seen, Slice of Life, The Tree Hugger episode, and both parts of the episode I like to call Cutie Marxism.

Here is a list of episodes! I hope it helps

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic_episodes

at the bottom is season 5!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

thanks that's exactly what I needed.

You're welcome, I am glad I could help!  :)

Edited by SixShooterOutlaw

This is like when I got back into the show after years of not watching the first episode I watched was slice of life and was like "WTF IS GOING ON?"

Because the question in this thread has been answered and not much more discussion can be held, I will be locking this.

Badges