Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What's your favorite DOTA hero?

SpottedOwls

As the title states, what is your favorite hero? 

(Heroes are listed here, and items are here.)

-------

I think my favorite has to be Nature's Prophet

There's just so many ways you can play him.

(personal preferences and wall of text here)

You can play him as a pusher, buying a Shadow Blade, a Necrobook (and then leveling it up), maybe even a Desolator for the minus armor on towers or maybe a MjollnirAssault Cuirass or a Moon Shard (thank god for new items) to just push down towers and other buildings in seconds, leaving more room for your team or helping to win the game.

You can also play him as a carry, maybe rushing a Hand Of Midas, getting some attack speed from Mjollnir or Assault Cuirass (but AC is more late game-ish) or just getting some early damage with either DesolatorMonkey King BarDaedalus, or Orchid Malevolence. Don't forget your Black King Bar as you'll probably get targeted by spells.

You can even play him as ganker, getting an early Dagon or Solar Crest, then later on you can get Ethereal Blade (you can combine with Dagon for massive damage) or Scythe Of Vyse to disable a target of choice. 

He's really a hero that is quite variable and can really play any role due to his Sprout and Teleport abilities allowing him to set up kills and ganks, his Teleport (again), Nature's Call and Wrath of Nature allow him to push very fast all around the map, and pretty much all of his abilities can help him to carry his team quite well.

-------

What's your favorite? 

Edited by SpottedOwls

(edited)

I like Jariko and Winter Wyvren, although Jakiro desperately needs a model update.

Treant is cool too.

Hah, I love Treant just for his early game.

Get Orb Of Venom and Boots and punch people with 80 damage at level 1-2.

Edited by SpottedOwls