Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any MTG playing Bronies out there?

Fifth Element

• 2 months later...

VC works for me, but I'm limited to my laptop's crappy microphone. My headset broke a while ago and I haven't had a reason to buy a new one.

I followed an installation tutorial a couple days ago and got most of the cards downloaded.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Event at club went well. Had the Buy-a-box pack to add to the prize pool.

Ran the event rather than actually playing in it (odd numbers), still learning and fighting Magic Companion - you've set it up on your phone, you must be playing in it, so one person had to be "me" for the night.

Just managed to get draft, building and playing three rounds in a 3hr-ish period.

Club seems to be drifitng to EDH most nights.

-----------------------------

th?id=OIP.efrGpb1-TJt-Nw3YdiPh3gHaB8%26p

Kami of the Crescent Mon still gives me fun :)

A nice win last friday through doing very little and after opponents beat each other up and i was annihilated my own Ulamog, i finished the game with an empty battlefield and last opponent decked himself :D

Investigated his lore and discovered Kami's name is "Mochi", a name he shares with my favourite dessert at Yo! Sushi - Strawberry Cheesecake Mochi :)

thumb_600.jpg?1435431563&f=1&nofb=1

Hi @Bas

I like Kami, some people wonder what the point of allowing everyone to get more cards is. My thought is that the more cards we see, the quicker the game should be. Quicker games hopefully means more games :) Plus there's no harm in punishing people along the way to make them mill or draw&discard - Black Vise targetting A, Copy Artifact BV targetting B and Copy Enchantment copying CA targetting C ...and now you have Anvil of Bogardan, Kami, Howling Mine making you draw 4 per turn :oh_golly: etc

...at some point i will build Nekusar

The event was our clubs slightly delayed Theros release event and was Draft.
We have a club that meets each friday (I get there when I can - stupid job :) )
The nearest LGS is about 10mi/16km and they no longer have FNM, otherwise, there are ones we could drive to but are about 1hr away.
Β 

Edited by Dawnchaser
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...