Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rant: Starlight Glimmer is going to go alicorn

cider float

Another idea. Starlight Glimmer makes a deal with Discord and she goes back in time to where Celestia and Luna fought Discord. She then makes their magic backfire somehow so Celestia and Luna are trapped in stone.

What do you think?

Eh, doubtful. The entire framing part of the first part of that episode is starlight stalking twilight during a lecture about the sonic rainboom causing her and the mane six's cutie marks.

as such if she's going to change anything in the past it'd be related to the sonic rainboom somehow, and while changing celestia and luna's battle WOULD technically alter the past, it wouldn't be focused enough on that event.

Eh, doubtful. The entire framing part of the first part of that episode is starlight stalking twilight during a lecture about the sonic rainboom causing her and the mane six's cutie marks.

as such if she's going to change anything in the past it'd be related to the sonic rainboom somehow, and while changing celestia and luna's battle WOULD technically alter the past, it wouldn't be focused enough on that event.

You're right, I forgot about the source of their friendship. I was thinking if she took out Celestia then Twilight would have never tried to get into the school and thus never getting the order to go to ponyville and there also would be no spike to help her out. But I see how my plan has loose ends.

If what I have read is correct, this is something that very well could happen, and it is one of the many reasons why I am worried about the finale, where I expect this to happen. There are many things about the finale that have been hinted at and rumored that I find myself hard to be excited for it personally.

I can understand why Starlight may want to do this, she may feel like that Alicorns are above all other ponies so she feels unequal, which could explain why she wanted that village to be the same.

I just really wish that the finale would handle this in a much different way and not the rumored...*sigh* time travel. I seriously hate that as a plot point. It doesn't really do anything and it doesn't advance anything except for Starlight's inevitable reformation. I don't like time travel plots and in terms of this show I don't like them going back to Twilight not being a princess, even though it is just an alternate timeline. It just bothers me is all. I know if they do that then the ending will have everything back to normal and that is good, but...still.

Needless to say, I have my worries about the finale but hopefully it should all end on a good note at least.

• Brohoof 1

She could become an alicorn or powerful if the Season 5 finale takes the route of time travel and altering the past, like if Sunset went back and prevented the sonic rainboom so that none of the mane 6 meet and don't earn their cutie marks, but guess we'll have to wait and see.

It isn't possible to get Starlight Glimmer as an alicorn (as I say if she becomes an alicorn and she'll take over Equestria with equality business), so it means that I wish to keep her as a unicorn during the fifth season. See Starlight Glimmer again at the end of November and saying it's the fifth season finale. ;)

(edited)

It isn't possible to get Starlight Glimmer as an alicorn (as I say if she becomes an alicorn and she'll take over Equestria with equality business), so it means that I wish to keep her as a unicorn during the fifth season. See Starlight Glimmer again at the end of November and saying it's the fifth season finale. ;)

If it means equality she might turn everyone into an alicorn. '_'

I know all about this alicorn business is reaching but it might be interesting if Starlight takes hold of Celestia's heaven realm or whatever it's called and can turn others into alicorns.

Edited by cider float