Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

single guy (or girl) problems

SolidTwilight

6 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I just remembered something else. Lack of incoming chocolate on Valentine's Day. Heck, I'd probably be happy enough to eat the flowers if anyone gave them to me. :P

-That made my day!  *rofl*

Well, here ya go! Hope they are tasty *lol*

G3flowers.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been single. I just find it really hard for me to even find someone to go out with, so yeah, I do often feel a bit jealous of people in a relationship. I've been wanting a girlfriend more and more recently, so I keep having to control myself to not get desperate or dwell on it too much, because that wouldn't be very healthy.

Logic dictates that I give up, so I did, long ago. Now I make a good amount of money and I have free time and no kids. I buy what I want and do what I want. Most men in a relationship can't do that unless they make a ton of money. So I guess I can't complain.

• Brohoof 2

Uh, well, in the Army, single soldiers are forced to live in the barracks. Which isn't terribly bad, some barracks are really nice, but they come with a lot of rules.

The biggest one is the "no pets" rule, which sucks, because I love cats and I want one. >:v

One of my friends owns a dog, and she's practically depressed without her dog. To the point where she's willing to marry someone just so that she can have her dog back.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/19/2019 at 6:11 PM, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

Logic dictates that I give up, so I did, long ago. Now I make a good amount of money and I have free time and no kids. I buy what I want and do what I want. Most men in a relationship can't do that unless they make a ton of money. So I guess I can't complain.

This is a really good point!
Freedom is a great thing to have. Being in a relationship forces you into doing a lot of things that you didn't know you didn't want to deal with in the first place. It can get really tricky and eat up your own "me time". I say, while being free, don't worry too much about it, have some fun (that can actually lead to you not thinking too much about relationships, and make you look more attractive in other people's eyes as a bi-effect)!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

Finding people that you’re interested in that are looking for a serious relationship (not hookups)

Not having someone to go on fun dates with and do stuff with.

• Brohoof 1

I never understood why being single is so hard on people to begin with. Relationships are more demanding and overall a commitment that you being single do not make. You spend your time as you would want to without thinking about anything else then what you want to do. 

I have never dated anyone before in my life. Eventually maybe, but currently probably not. Online relationship with one of my friends that I have known for a while is possible, but even still I've never dated anyone and probably won't for a while.

1 hour ago, Starforce said:

I have never dated anyone before in my life. Eventually maybe, but currently probably not. Online relationship with one of my friends that I have known for a while is possible, but even still I've never dated anyone and probably won't for a while.

Booo when will you give me grand childrens:okiedokieloki:......:laugh:

When I was single I always wanted to be married with a family. It always seemed like the natural thing. But neither single life nor married life have a copyright on happiness. Everything involves sacrifice of one sort or another. It’s just a matter of what sacrifices you prefer. I think being with someone is vastly preferable, given the choice.

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I feel that!

Yeah it’s just funny because all this time I’ve been like wanting to find someone but now here’s somebody interested and I’m just like

Not that interested lol

I’m just content with hanging with my cats, visiting relatives 

I finally get what and I don’t want it now sort of thing lol.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Mammon said:

Yeah it’s just funny because all this time I’ve been like wanting to find someone but now here’s somebody interested and I’m just like

Not that interested lol

I’m just content with hanging with my cats, visiting relatives 

I finally get what and I don’t want it now sort of thing lol.

I’m the same way, I’d just rather be with friends and family for now.

I guess though if that person wasn’t interesting to begin with then you should find somebody else.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’m the same way, I’d just rather be with friends and family for now.

I guess though if that person wasn’t interesting to begin with then you should find somebody else.

Yeah that’s why I’m waiting to see how this conversation goes. They could be someone interesting once I get to know them so I do want to give this a chance. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Mammon said:

Yeah that’s why I’m waiting to see how this conversation goes. They could be someone interesting once I get to know them so I do want to give this a chance. 

Hopefully it goes well

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Hopefully it goes well

It’s not lol. I got a rude response when I mentioned my hobbies and a smart remark when I asked what he likes to do. I don’t appreciate the shade when it comes to things I like doing and rude remarks when I ask what you like to do. Like...that’s how we get to know each other? I can’t just magically guess what you like to do. To be rude when I mentioned an interest in art as well.

So yeah it didn’t lol.