Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC/OC Shipping

Skylord Nexus

Out of curiosity does anyone have an OC who is shipped with another OC (Yours or someone elses) because when i look around i see it alot so i am just trying to see who has it.

I do. I have my OC Rave Darkmane shipped with @Pucksterv's OC, Captain Caramel <3. 

• Brohoof 2

Yes i know in fact seeing you guys all the time was one of the main reasons i did this :)

Oh?  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

I didn't know that, that is really lovely  :blush:  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Yes indeed, though I'm a bit loathe to admit it, as I generally don't like to ship. My character Fifth has been in a relationship with another pony called Aurora Nova from a few RPs that I've done with a friend.

Nope. I had made a picture of my Ponysona Gamma Ray and of my former Ponysona and now OC Storm Chaser (both are male, Stormy is a gay femboy with a mare body) where both are kissing, but this was only out of fun and boredom and had no deeper background because normally, I would Gamma Ray only ship when I have a girl- or boyfriend who has an OC too.

Well Sparkle hasn't had the best of luck (an Irish person talking about luck who'd 'ave thunk it ) she(and or he but mostly she) has been in 3 cannon relationships (oc cannon) 1. Jonnson gender: male (first timeline) Johnson died in space during the crash of ESA 1. White gender: female (second timeline) White Wing is still alive after losing her memory runs off claiming that she is "mistress of the high seas White Storm" by the crew of a ghost ship who tried to kill Sparkle White later succeeded in killing him 3. Ember flame gender: male (third timeline) Ember was abusive to Sparkle always coming home drunk and well hitting her amongst other things Sparkle was saved from Ember by Cassidy (aka Littlecandylulu) and developed feelings for him 4. White gender Male (third timeline) Sparkle soon met up with White again but White was a male and nither had any recollection of the previous timeline so they had a relationship (yet again) until Sparkle met a blast from the past Travel Hooves (aka That pony) 5. Travel Hooves (aka That pony) Sparkle had met Travel in a previous adventure and during that adventure fell in love with him but her ways of showing it were strange, and according to their most recent adventure they are still together

That's alot of ponies...

I have two pairs OC's I've shipped with one another, one being a Royal Guard named Nymphaea (Nym for short) who, despite being named for a water plant, is terrified of water and her marefriend Solar Flare and the other being a Changeling named Facade (Copper Patch as a Pony) and a Pegasus mare named Melody Springs.   

Edited by PoisonClaw

I guess you could say my OC (which I haven't named x3) is kinda in a ship with @@Amaryllis's OC (who shares her username)? It's not something either of us or anyone else really does much with, though... they're both together, for sure, but we don't roleplay as them, and they have no art or anything to fuel the ship beyond our interactions with each other. :P

• Brohoof 1

I guess you could say my OC (which I haven't named x3) is kinda in a ship with @@Amaryllis's OC (who shares her username)? It's not something either of us or anyone else really does much with, though... they're both together, for sure, but we don't roleplay as them, and they have no art or anything to fuel the ship beyond our interactions with each other. :P

No art you say? That can be fixed :P

Now that I think of it, you are right about that :dash:

That would be interesting indeed ;)

• Brohoof 1

What an odd question. It would be interesting to hear how one person's OC gets involved in the OC of another, , but one person having two OCs romantically involved happens whenever someone writes a story with romance in it. I have two OCs that are romantically involved (or will be if I ever finish their story).I don't find it odd or unusual because I created them with that exact thing in mind. At least partially, I created them for the purpose of falling in love.

I am kind of like that to be honest i mean i am ok with joining other RP'S it's just gettingthe guts to ask someone if they mind shipping their OC with your OC. That is probably why it seems alien to me.

I guess it really depends if the ship is cannon or not, cannon to the character's storyline. People are less likely to accept ships if they have to become cannon to their characters, however, they are more comfortable with shipping their OCs with other OCs in RPs if it is just for one RP in particular. 

I am kind of like that to be honest i mean i am ok with joining other RP'S it's just gettingthe guts to ask someone if they mind shipping their OC with your OC. That is probably why it seems alien to me.

Well everytime my OC's been shipped it just kind of happened naturally, only straight asking when it became "official" so to speak. It also depends on the type of rp like Jonas said, it does have to make sense and can't break the story too much.

Then again I've seen people who've had their OC's shipped since I started on this site so I guess it's kind of what you make it. 

• 3 weeks later...