Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have any of your Headcanons been confirmed?

RarityFan01

The only headcanon of mine that became true was that Sombra is essentially a minion for a greater evil than himself according to the comics.

Past that, pretty much everything I've had for headcanon has been destroyed. I miss my "chrysalis is the evil ex-princess of the crystal empire/The princess from the heart's and hooves day story" headcanon :(

Well the recent spoiler panel confirmed the presence of a pony I thought might exist, now as to whether they'll have the personality I envisioned is a completely different story. 

actually curious as to who you're talking about here, is it fluttershy's brother?

Yes, that is who I am referring to

Now I have some headcanons for him that has yet to be destroyed: He's Flutter's half-brother, and he's from a different species from her, explaining why they don't get along

Well, I'm not much into headcanons, but I got one that have been confirmed by word of god: bat ponies are a different race of ponies 

The only headcanon of mine that became true was that Sombra is essentially a minion for a greater evil than himself according to the comics.

Past that, pretty much everything I've had for headcanon has been destroyed. I miss my "chrysalis is the evil ex-princess of the crystal empire/The princess from the heart's and hooves day story" headcanon :(

However, though based off of it, comics are considered to be separate universe from that of the show (I believe an MLP staff stated that). So your headcanons are not canon nor denied in terms of the show.

Edited by Luna the Great
  • Brohoof 1

Well the recent spoiler panel confirmed the presence of a pony I thought might exist, now as to whether they'll have the personality I envisioned is a completely different story. 

Wait, hold on! I haven't heard that one before! '0' What recent spoiler panel do you mean? Where can I find it?

Wait, hold on! I haven't heard that one before! '0' What recent spoiler panel do you mean? Where can I find it?

The SDCC panel they hosted but don't hold me to it. I believe it's been recorded and posted on YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the reasons I loved Amending Fences so much was because it made one of my headcanons canon. What was the headcanon? 

Well...that Twilight had friends in Canterlot and that Moon Dancer was hurt by Twilight not coming to her party. Yes, I pretty much predicted this episode one year ago. It's weird. 

My other headcanons have not yet made canon. Wanna hear one of them?

It's one about Rainbow Dash. So, what is it? Well...I thought that maybe Rainbow could have had problems with her family which could be the reason why she dropped flight school, and following that, Rainbow moved to Ponyville on her birthday. That's just my headcanon. And my headcanons...aren't that good and not supported well. 

I assumed that subsequently to Luna's return she would undeniably feel guilty due to her recent (and not so recent) actions. Hence, I imagined her conceiving a way to reprimend/chastise herself in retaliation of her misdeeds.

I was flabbergasted when I realized I was actually right.

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 1

Secret Agent Sweetie Drops was totz my idea

Kind of a boring answer, but I don't really have too many headcanons. Probably because I don't really do very much shipping. The things in my head that you could consider headcanons are usually either more of actual predictions for things I really think will happen in the show or in a particular episode, or they're just complete silliness that I don't really hold any weight to in viewing the show, like the fact that I like a few ships but don't really watch the show thinking about those ships.  

So IDK, I don't really participate much in the "X character is the lesbian lover of Y character and Z is Y's illegitimate child they had with Q and gave up for adoption so Z wouldn't find out about their affair" sort of headcanons :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this counts excactly, but my head cannon is Scootaloo is a good singer in general, just not for rock songs.  Sometimes your personality and your voice just don't match up. I know this first hand.  When she and the CMC are singing together, I actually like her voice the best.

• 1 year later...

Well, I got one headcanon debunked, and another confirmed, and they are both from the final short of EG 5 (minor, but still spoilers)

1-Makes sense that pony Twi would follow a vegetarian diet while in the human world, but I've expected human Twi to follow the same habit out of actor allusion, but not (Tara Strong is vegan)

2-However, while Sunny was born and grown a good part of her life as a pony, my headcanon of her not having a problem eating meat has been confirmed

During the post-Season 3 hiatus, I imagined a possible future for the Mane 6. Under Twilight's leadership, they would make it their mission to solve friendship problems across the world. Their headquarters would be a new castle, where all six were seated at a round table. Not exactly like Season 4 turned out, but close enough that I was pleasantly surprised when it was over.