Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you drink pop / soda?

Guest90210

135 users have voted

1. 1. How much pop do you consume on average?

• None. I don't drink pop
    • I rarely drink pop. Maybe a glass or so for special events
    • A can or two per month
    • A can or two per week
    • Around 1 can or bottle per day
    • Several cans or bottles per day
    • Pop is the only beverage that I drink

My biggest addiction is pop, also know as soft drinks or soda. I can't get enough of the stuff. I love it. I drink a variety of brands, but never drink diet pop.

How often do you drink pop?

• Brohoof 8

I used to drink a can daily, but I quit cold turkey. I can't remember exactly why I stopped, it was either for political reasons or because a youtube video turned me off of the stuff. Maybe it was a little bit of both.

• Brohoof 1

Barely. Five times or less per year, maybe? I only sip it at special gatherings.

• Brohoof 1

Soda is like one of the only drinks I drink during the day? so everyday alll day.... 

AND if you say i need to quite its not that simple... you see I have been drinking soda since I could drink out of a straw.... so YOUNG YOUNG lol... If i dont have soda I get a bad bad headache...

• Brohoof 1

I used to drink soda a lot. I mean, A LOT. I usually had a stockpile of 2 liters that I would buy and keep those for a while. Now, I gravitate more towards juices and things like that. I am a bit paranoid of drinking a lot of soda now, for obvious reasons. I know too much soda is not good and my mind has kicked that into gear.

• Brohoof 1

Mm.. I drink a lot of soda at work because I get it for free. It adds up to about one/two every day, so I guess a lot?

Normally at home we don't have soda, so I normally drink lemonade (if there is any), milk, or water.

• Brohoof 1

I drink way too much soda.  I'm trying to kick the stuff and I'm getting better at not having it so often.

Out of any of my vices, Pepsi is easily my hardest addiction.

• Brohoof 1

Very little. Usually the cases I have something fizzy are 1)When I'm at a friend's house and I know that's what they have, and 2)If I'm out for a meal or a party and I don't want alcohol :)

• Brohoof 1