Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you drink pop / soda?

Guest90210

135 users have voted

1. 1. How much pop do you consume on average?

• None. I don't drink pop
    • I rarely drink pop. Maybe a glass or so for special events
    • A can or two per month
    • A can or two per week
    • Around 1 can or bottle per day
    • Several cans or bottles per day
    • Pop is the only beverage that I drink

I rarely drink soda. I used to drink several bottles a day, but overtime the taste of soda only got worse for me. As such, I only drink it on special events, but even then I would most likely be drinking water or tea instead. Besides which, soda is really bad for you.

• Brohoof 2

Waaayyyyyyyy too much. I'm trying to cut back, but other beverages don't work as well with my body, like drinking water makes me have to go to the bathroom too much, and juice, I'm afraid makes me sick.

• Brohoof 1

I only drink it when I'm out with friends and I'm the designated driver, otherwise I drink it very rarely if at all. When at home I rarely drink anything other than water.

• Brohoof 1

A better question for me is "When don't you drink soda?" as I literally pour the stuff down my throat non stop. I eat through twelve packs like its nothing.

The only exception to this is when I drink energy drinks or milk (usually in cereal unless it's strawberry milk). Water is literally only when I'm tired from physical activity like at work, running, or shuffling and even then, it's very scarce.

My body's going to shut down at 40 or so. \o/

• Brohoof 1

I don't drink soda because when I burp it hurts my nostrils also, I just don't like anything beside Orange Fanta and my family rarely drinks it..... Also if I drink a lot more soda I would be at least 50 pounds more than I already am........

• Brohoof 1

I used to drink about 5 two liters a day. But i've recently stopped drinking soda because i've developed 5 stones in my left kidney. Don't drink soda kids, mmmmmkay.

Oh my god, this happened to me to, I used to drink two liters a day, for about 8 years, just passed a stone a few days ago, completely stopped drinking soda. Scary stuff.

• Brohoof 1

I pretty much only drink Pepsi Max, i drink about 2 liters a day.

The only times i dont drink it are if i am drinking energy drink, coffee or alcohol. 

• Brohoof 1

Any chance I can get. B) 

I even have my own little chain to what I'll drink if there's anything in the house, and Soda is at the top.

I like soda as much as the next guy, but it's not something I'd guzzle in huge amounts. I just don't think it's as refreshing as other drinks when I'm thirsty. Plus I feel the constant need to try and keep it from touching my teeth, far easier said then done. :P

• Brohoof 1

Had to cut the ones with caffeine in from what I drank, though I do have dr. pepper or irn bru maybe once every 2 months, but I still have all the ones without caffeine, like 7 up and sprite all the time, several cans per day

• Brohoof 1

I don't drink it often. I'll buy when I fancy something nice to drink but I'll usually buy it in large quantities which is a bit much for a single person but it's the best possible value for money.

I rarely drink it, I honestly prefer orange juice or other drinks that just aren't fizzy. I like the taste of pop, but I dislike the fact that I can't drink the whole glass in one go because of the bubbles and stuff. XD

I used to drink Mountain Dew every single day, probably 2-3 cans a day. Then I heard too much consumption of soda can give you cancer, and like the typical worry-wart that I am, I reduced my intake to one can every other day. :)

I used to drink soda nearly every day. At least a can or two and could easily kill a 2 liter when it was available. I tried to switch to diet soda once but quickly found out that if I drank diet coke on an empty stomach I would throw up. The artificial sweeteners are not good for you anyway, sugar is probably better health wise.

I stopped drinking soda on a regular basis over a year ago and now only drink it maybe once a month, if that. I've pretty much completely switched to water and coffee as my drinks of choice. I've since lost my taste for overly sweet stuff like soda and juice and couldn't be happier. Like someone else already said, that stuff is poison in a bottle.      

• Brohoof 1