Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst thing you have ever tasted.

Grim Mortis

Drink: Really old milk... BLEH.

Food: Oddly enough, I have to say a stale Reese's Peanut Butter Cup... I don't know what the heck was wrong with it, but every time I THINK about one, I just imagine that horrid taste... But I still like them when I have one :)

I once decided to chew up my multivitamin, when I had no water. I thought.. "Hey! It can't be that bad. Faster absorption, am I right?"

WRONG!!!! 

The taste was absolutely foul. My face practically turned 90 years older.

Also.. Brine. It's the saltiest thing you could possibly imagine. When your chemistry teacher says do not eat it, but its harmless. You'd better listen to them! :P

I almost died laughing at that post  :lol:

Pickles as the worst food

And brine for my drink as well.

I hate sea food... I have no idea how anyone could call it a delicacy... but that's not the worst thing I've ever tasted... the worst would have to be this medicine my mother made me take when I was 7 or 8... I have no idea what it was for and I only took it once... it was a white goop that tasted like liquefied hot onion mixed with caca... it was so bad I was gagging and crying because of it and I don't mean my eyes were watery I was actually crying because of how bad it tasted... and every time I play Super Mario Sunshine and go to Noki Bay I'm reminded of that moment because the moment I discovered that place I had to take the medicine...

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

When I was younger I had this weird crystal necklace, I tasted the crystal. It was fucking awful tasting. And damnit that taste would NOT go away... (and I just had to keep tasting it on top of that ~_~ )   Almost made me vomit. EVERY SINGLE TIME I tasted it. WTF is wrong with me lulz.

Real-life Harry Potter every flavor jelly beans or whatever they're called. That shit was nasty and it also may have been dangerous.

Real-life Harry Potter every flavor jelly beans or whatever they're called. That shit was nasty and it also may have been dangerous.

This. It was this. My life was.. '~'  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie:  :okiedokielokie: :( 

• Brohoof 1

Worst food I have ever had: some deer jerky someone made. it was waaaay too salty

Worst drink: I made Earl Grey sweet tea with Nashville city water(tap water)... one sip made me shudder in revulsion. I love that variety of sweet tea, but the water... i could taste and feel the chemicals.

Food wise, celery. Bleuch.

Drink wise, there was this white medicine I had to take when I was younger, I could barely get it down without wanting to throw up. Even thinking about it now is making me slightly nauseous.

Drink wise, Cream Soda.

89r29.gif

• Brohoof 1