Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art GoldePally's Non-Pony Art

GoldePally

Your art is nice. Very stylistic and super colourful.

I see that you do requests for your friends. From what I checked out in your DeviantArt page, you hold them on that account as well as commissions. I hope you don't mind if I ask, but do you have a link to how much your art commissions are? I'm interested in getting a drawing by you.

Obviously, I'm not even asking for a Request here. That'd be breaking the rules of this site, haha. :P

Edited by Cynical
  • Brohoof 1

Your art is nice. Very stylistic and super colourful.

I see that you do requests for your friends. From what I checked out in your DeviantArt page, you hold them on that account as well as commissions. I hope you don't mind if I ask, but do you have a link to how much your art commissions are? I'm interested in getting a drawing by you.

Obviously, I'm not even asking for a Request here. That'd be breaking the rules of this site, haha. :P

Hi Cynical! Thank you so much!

Yes, I have a note of my art commission guide, however it's still in WIP as I still have to change some prices to make it more reasonable and fair and I also need to make a visual guide of it. If you've got a dA account (which I'm going to go to your profile if you have a link to your dA page and then send you a note of my commish guide), you can send me a note of your detailed commission and I would take care of it (after I'm done with all the requests I'm having)! Thank you for asking, and I'm glad you're interested!

Hehe well, the request is closed atm so you're safe. :P

Is there anywhere I go to request an awesome picture? I need one

If you're asking me, the request is closed, sorry. Maybe another time, and you'll get a chance to request an awesome picture! :D

But if you're looking for someone, you can always check for more artists who do requests at deviantART!

Edited by GoldePally
  • Brohoof 1

Didn't see the one about Pokémon :o Great as always :P

Hehe, thank you very much! :D

----------------------

NEW PIC! Best friends doing their best friendship! For Nocte.

request__best_friends_by_frank_seven-d9a

NEW PIC! Made a drawing of Cassie getting a surprise hug from Twilight Sparkle. :3 For MLP-Retro.

request__surprise_hug_from_twilight__by_

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This right here I took no more than 2 hours ago and its the avatar I was walking around in. I just picked a back drop and picked out a decent pose on the stand I have and jacked the graphic up for a HD photo.post-37236-0-28332300-1454025588.png

This photo I took with a dear friend. I am the Timber wolf on the left.post-37236-0-74570300-1454027573.png

This photo I took is a friend the plays the role as a demoness. She said she wanted a fire like backdrop so this is what i came up with.post-37236-0-80138800-1454030124.png

(edited)

This right here I took no more than 2 hours ago and its the avatar I was walking around in. I just picked a back drop and picked out a decent pose on the stand I have and jacked the graphic up for a HD photo.attachicon.gifSnapshot _ Jackie's Place, Fantasy Land (13, 140, 3101) - Adult.png

This photo I took with a dear friend. I am the Timber wolf on the left.attachicon.gifTerra and Chi.png

This photo I took is a friend the plays the role as a demoness. She said she wanted a fire like backdrop so this is what i came up with.attachicon.gifBellFire de Vera.png

This photo I took actually had several object that I made then added the texture to it ( vector) to create a custom profile pic.

attachicon.gifJacqueline Holloway Profile Picture.png

Those are some nice models. I could never make 3D stuff like that.

I think you should make your own thread about your own work. :)

========

NEW ART! For my dear friend, ClockworkHound, Happy Birthday! This sheep is just stretching while lying on the beanbag.

tumblr_o1zxpdIH3p1rsibixo1_1280.png

Edited by GoldePally
  • Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...
(edited)

TRANSFERRED THIS POST FROM PONY-RELATED TO THIS THREAD. SORRY!

Hello, viewers. I'm back, and I've made some art and here they are. Hope y'all like it! Thank ya.

Judy Hopps

sig-4601530.commission__judy_hopps_by_fr

Nick Wilde

sig-4601530.commission__nick_wilde_by_fr

Officer Clawhauser

sig-4601530.commission__officer_clawhaus

UPDATE! Sorry for the lack of update! I was busying so hard, I forgot about posting my new art in here! ^^;

Chasing Clouds

chasing_clouds_by_frank_seven-dab4ws5.jp

Polaris

commission__polaris_the_polar_bear_by_fr

Riddle the Foxing Deputy

commission__riddle_the_foxing_deputy_by_

Lapidot

lapidot_by_frank_seven-dadkshf.jpg

Smoky Quartz

smoky_quartz_by_frank_seven-dadyaoz.jpg

Tiny

0b987b18c3d3edd59519b6023faec9b3-daej6bl