Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vice Principal Nightmare Moon?

Fhaolan

Okay, here's an odd thought. The people of the Equestria Girls universe have a vague parallel to the ponies of Equestria. Names and appearances, as well as some following a similar authority structure (Cherilee being a teacher, Luna and Celestia appearing as Vice and Principal respectively.)

So did any events map over as well? With Twilight not at Canterlot High to complete the Main 6, they likely did not happen with any kind of fidelity, but maybe something happened.

Do you think any of the events that took place in the main series occurred in the Equestria Girls universe in some form? For example, Luna having some kind of emotional breakdown before recovering and becoming the Vice Principal? Discord being a board chairman and causing trouble at the school just for the sake of exercising power?

• Brohoof 1

I've read some EG fanfics where they have their own take on NMM in the human world. Some are silly, and others are dark. If the writers want to show their take on NMM in EG, I'm betting either on a rebellious facet on Luna in her youth, or NMM is a separate person altogether 

I don't think so because human world and Equestria and directly parallel. They don't have the same events, and there isn't any Equestrian magic in the human world (at least there wasn't until Twilight came through the portal)

• 3 weeks later...