Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much time do you spend on the internet every day?

Kafooku

How much time do you spend on the internet every day? and what are you doing on the internet

Only asking because it seems like I spend a lot more time on the internet than I thought. So probably ended up spending 1-3 hours today browsing forums. It may not be a lot compared to others, though.

• Brohoof 3

I have training in the morning about 8 hours(9am-5pm) that's mon-sat, on saturdays I have a job after the training (11 pm-7 am)

so i guess about 5-6 hours a day

quite the hectic schedule.. Necessity can be a burden

If I'm conscious then I'm most likely online. I don't even know what I do with all the time I spend online it just kind of disappears. So almost all day everyday.

• Brohoof 2

Wait, it's possible to spend time doing something else? :wacko::P The only other thing I get up to sometimes is gaming on my 3DS; aside from that, I'm always on here or the other main forum I go to.

For most of the day, not counting work. Considering that I have no face to face friends here, live in a fairly isolated area, and still live with my parents then the Internet is something I interact with a lot.

• Brohoof 1

I would say that whenever I'm not doing something else, I'm on the internet. It takes up pretty much 90% of my free time.