Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much time do you spend on the internet every day?

Kafooku

Way too much. Unless I have plans, it takes up most of my waking day. It's become my primary source of entertainment, with my favourite shows being AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, Game Grumps and the like. I all to easily binge watch youtube videos or refresh pages hoping for the next update. It's actually kind of sad. I need to try to encourage my other hobbies but the internet just has this very quick instantaneous quality that has made it very hard for me to commit to starting a new film or game or book or anything really. Also, the world has digitised itself to the point of everything being online and scouring my facebook page feels like the only way to be involved in anything social anymore.

Well, that depends on how you define Internet. If you mean the entire Internet, including things like Skype, then as much as possible.

If you mean just browsing the Web, then I'd have to say 3-6 Hours. Mostly just looking for things to do to pass the time.

I'm online a lot at work, and I'm online a lot when I'm not gaming at home.

I may not be on the forum for all of it, most of it, or any of it. Depends on what I'm doing. At the very least, I'll have an internet radio, like Pandora, open all day while I'm working.

When school comes about I spend somewhere close to 5-10 hours daily. Most of the time I am doing stuff for school. If it where summer I would spend at least all of my awake time on the internet

This is my average day: Wake up, eat breakfast, go on internet, eat lunch, internet, eat dinner, internet, go to bed. Most of my time spent awake is spent on the internet, so about 12-14 hours with the only exception being when I have school or spend that time otherwise playing video games. 

Yes, I'm aware I have a problem. I just choose not to do anything about it. 

Usually i spend the whole day in the internet if i dont have anything from Dc Comics to watch or games to play.

Mostly i spend time on here, wikipedia ( to look franchises up ) and youtube to watch reactions to some stuff.

Sometimes i go the Deviantart and Derpibooru to post my drawings there.

Probably too much time, I am on even when I am not at home with my phone. I check a lot of things like Skype and stuff, it's one of my main ways of socializing. Plus I like to know what's going on in places. So around 10 hours a day at most.

l've been trying to limit myself to being online for only a few hours each day, so I try not to go on my phone too much when I'm at school, and I try to do other things besides the internet when I'm at hope. Still, I go online more during the weekends/in the summer since there's not much else for me to do...

Technically, I'm on the internet as long as I'm awake for the most part. Although honestly, I barely interact with other people and don't spend more than a few 15 minute bursts on social websites. Including this one. People bore me quickly.

Most of my internet time is spent using Netflix whilst I work on art commissions or exercise. Or TVTropes and Cracked articles.

Also, I don't leave the house on my own ever because I can't drive. (There's no place to walk here. It's all road and public transportation is non-existent) Only leave it when my fiance gets home from his 50 or so hour work week and really that's just to pick up food or go shopping for essentials. So I mean, what else would I do with my time, really? Would be nice to go to the library, I suppose, but that requires a drive.

honestly I have never really kept track of how much time I'm on the internet though usually when I'm on I'm on facebook, the forums, checking my library stuff, watching youtube, or cartoons or anime, seeing the news, catching that latest entertainment news to look for some new shows, sometimes I'm on Tv by the numbers, and finally I browse the internet for recipes and crafting ideas

Technically 24/7 as all my devices are always on and always connected to the internet pushing me all kinds of information...

Discounting that, i spend all of my waking hours on the internet in some capacity, either playing games, watching movies/tv or browsing websites.

The majority of my waking time is spent on the Internet, or at least I'll take a look at the Internet while I'm taking a break from something that's not the Internet, like playing a video game or whatever. 

2 hours at the most at a time. I also do not get on everyday though. I'd like to. College and life just keeps me busy. And sometimes, when I have free time, I do not think of my computer as the first option.