Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Do You Relax?

SkullcandyPegasus

I would say the most important thing to relax for me is listen to music. When I had a really hard and stressful day, I came home and listen to music. According to the situation, it can be different genres. When I have a really bad day, I need metal, when I had a loud day, I need silent music. There is nothing better for me than listen to music when I relax. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I agree with @IronM17 music always helps me to relax though it is usually something calm/sad. Reading and or watching a TV shows also help along with drawing or painting. :) 

• Brohoof 1

I ahve numerous methods for relaxing when I start to feel down or stressed. ^.^

Sometimes I will play video games, that one is a biggie. Playing certain games can completely chill me out.

Then there is food and videos. I have found that having a snack while wathcing videos can help my mood soooo much.

Other time I will listen to music or I will just go walking.

Finally, there is chatting with my wonderful friends. ^-^

Enjoying the simple things, that is one of my main techniques. :)

• Brohoof 1

I usually just listen to upbeat music or funny gaming videos while browsing around here, but sometimes I find it more relaxing to just play a game like Animal Crossing. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Computer, music, iPad... I don't usually get too tired out at school, so even after a long day I do pretty much the same thing as always when I get home. I'm very laid back, so I'm pretty much always relaxed, unless I'm worried or scared about something.

Mostly play games or write. Occasionally music, but I wind down a lot by chilling with the wife marathoning TV shows. She has a binge-watching problem.

I have this little bag full of dried beans. When I feel anxious I just put my hand inside and feel the smooth, bead-like beans. I find it really relaxing and soothing for some reason. (◡‿◡✿)

Typically, when i need to relax, i do one of two things. 

Day time: i go to a very secluded spot deep within the forest behind my house. about 2 1/2 miles back. there is a brook back there that runs year around. in the middle of this creek is a small island. about 3 meters wide and about 7 meters long. on this island there is a large mossy rock i find particularly relaxing to lay on, and i usually fall into a trance as the sounds of birds, water, and wind hit my ears.

Night time: i live on a main road in arkansas, even thought it is very rural where i live. so at night sometimes i will go for a walk, usually about 3 or 4 miles.