Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Do You Relax?

SkullcandyPegasus

Ussually I'll listen to some ASMR or I'll just watch some mlp episodes from the past..... Generation 1 FUCK YEA..........jks jks I don't think anyone watches that anymore ahaha

Typically, when i need to relax, i do one of two things. 

Day time: i go to a very secluded spot deep within the forest behind my house. about 2 1/2 miles back. there is a brook back there that runs year around. in the middle of this creek is a small island. about 3 meters wide and about 7 meters long. on this island there is a large mossy rock i find particularly relaxing to lay on, and i usually fall into a trance as the sounds of birds, water, and wind hit my ears.

Night time: i live on a main road in arkansas, even thought it is very rural where i live. so at night sometimes i will go for a walk, usually about 3 or 4 miles. 

You're day time technique sounds extremely relaxing, I'm very much into similiar things...but instead I....list to soundtracks of nature.....IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME :( :( :(

After a long day of being pissed off, I like to listen to metal music. The louder and heavier, the better. On days like that, I also like to play any video game where I can go on a violent rampage. Grand Theft Auto V is one of the best for me in that situation.

After just a regular long day that tires me, I like to listen to calmer and slower music and browse the internet. Picking up a game where I can just explore whatever is great. Any open world game is good. I hear Journey or Shadow of the Colossus are some of the best games, but I've only played the latter so far.

I like to walk around the lake and listen to music. Something about it just relaxes me. I love to keep moving, and its a great feeling when you're stressed about something, cuz you're not sitting there helpless doing nothing!

Doesn't exactly work on a crappy weather day, but music is really good for relaxing! 

It's either that or being with friends. That helps like you wouldn't imagine!

I do plenty of things to relax...

-plan things for my YouTube channel or group

-go on here or my other forums and post stuff

-watch YouTube videos

-sit in the desert sun and embrace the heat

-play some video games

-or chat with my friends

I usually grab my laptop, crawl in bed while sitting upright so I can still use my laptop, on my laptop I'll do stuff like play easy rhythm game files, read Internet forums, watch YouTube videos, stuff like that. 

• 2 weeks later...

I sit back, blast some Foo Fighters and chat to my friends. That or play a little CSGO to pass the time :P

-play video games

-browse the internet

-plays some more video games

-watch youtube

-go back to browsing the internet

-look at pones

-more pones

-pones

-maybe some more pones

-pones

-profit

-then look at fanmade pone stuff

-think "hey i can do that"

-go out and do it

-boom made an OC

-look at it

-regret my life choices

-repeat

• 2 weeks later...

Relaxing? What's relaxing? I'm too stressed all the time so I can never do that!

Lol. But in all seriousness, here are some ways in which I relax:

Listen to ASMR videos.

Listen to some calm music (Usually my piano music) or sing to music.

Find some cute videos of Bears, Red Pandas or cats.

Take a nap.

Talk to a certain person.

Snuggle my cats.

Go outside and take deep breaths, and think.

I cannot play video games to relax. I have extreme video game rage when I'm angry, tired or stressed. (Went through 4 keyboards and broke the touch screen to a Nintendo DS when I was little.)

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

Usually music. I'm weird, so things like rap and death metal that I usually listen to for high-intensity can also make me feel extremely relaxed. It really depends on my mood. 

Watching MLP also does a great job of relaxing me. Alternatively, sometimes I listen to ambient sounds.