Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Recommendations for good RPs ?

TerribilisScriptor

So i'm not a fan of dark and grim RP storys with war and death n guts and all that. i actually enjoy RPs that stay true to the feel of the show. so does anyone know some good RPs in that direction that aren't flooded by marysues? :ooh:

i am thankfull for anny recommendation ^^

Good luck, friend. I wanted a similar RP once, but it fell apart. So I asked around to see what kind of RP people wanted most, and got very little feedback. Some of which was counterproductive.  :adorkable: But I'd be happy to be in an RP with you if you ever get any ideas off the ground.  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Same, I think the genere you're referring to is Slice of Life. Basically no violence and very little if any romance. Just kind of normal show stuff. I'm not good with starters but if you ever come up with one I'd join too.

• Brohoof 1

Same, I think the genere you're referring to is Slice of Life. Basically no violence and very little if any romance. Just kind of normal show stuff. I'm not good with starters but if you ever come up with one I'd join too.

Id wiulnd be that MUCH slice of life if you conidder that the mane 6 have a lot of adventures. So that makes the show an adventure show too ^^

Well adventure kind of seems to be another category around here. Most of those do have some violence in them, but if you're hosting it you can make the rules like no blood or deaths or anything like that. Keeping it to Season 2 finale levels of violence is always an option.

• Brohoof 1

Good luck, friend. I wanted a similar RP once, but it fell apart. So I asked around to see what kind of RP people wanted most, and got very little feedback. Some of which was counterproductive. :adorkable: But I'd be happy to be in an RP with you if you ever get any ideas off the ground. :fluttershy:

Well if this thread wont get a lot of feedback we coul start our own showfriendly RP ^^

I have actually started a slice of life casual RP, if you are interested. It's called casual canterlot RP :)

I actually looked into yours believe it or not. I just wasn't sure any of my ocs's would fit in

• Brohoof 1

@,

Like the others have said, Slice of Life roleplays are your best bet!

You can include action and romance if you'd like, but both usually take a backseat to normal, everyday interactions between ponies. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I would LOVE to make a lengthy post but i have to work. So i will reply after my shift ^^

okay so my rough idea of y GOOD RP would be something without massive ammounts of drama/Death/insane OCs/Marysues/and so on and so forth...

things i WOULD appreciete weould be Episodical neat adventures in the bright mindset of the where the highest level of violence would be a tied swordfight or a battle of the caliber of the tirek bossfight^^

I agree with that there are very little ongoing casual or slice of life rps. I was not sure about roleplaying dark rps yet as I need more experience with rps in general. I am roleplaying in the introductory rp: Casual Stroll and also joined a dark rp called age of machines.

I think you don't have to worry about mary-sues much if you have good moderator. (yet to encounter mary-sues)

If you are going to start a slice of life rp, I would like to join too.

• Brohoof 1

If you are going to start a slice of life rp, I would like to join too.

the idea of starting an own RP set in my parameters seems like a nice idea but i don't know if i could be a good modertor because i acturally have a job and therefore would not be 100% available all the time. .-.

(btw why can't i find this post in my list of posts? this is strange. i always have to go and look for it manually)