Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Main Series Pony Comics 34 Siege of the Crystal Empiyah part 1 preview

Steve Piranha

I have to admit that I am super hyped for this! :D

Tho...

...that bit with Iron Wills concerns me a bit, especially after the Friends Forever comic. Then again nothing is set in stone. He was never really a villain in the show, but I could see Fluttershy's action impacting his business.

The thought of Iron Will being considered a villain, or even an antagonist is mind boggling. But it looks like Lightning Dust might be coming back so I can forgive that :P

More Lightning Dust is always a good thing

The thought of Iron Will being considered a villain, or even an antagonist is mind boggling. But it looks like Lightning Dust might be coming back so I can forgive that :P

More Lightning Dust is always a good thing

Yeah, it's not hard to figure out Lighting Dust is the next pony the "mysterious cloaked pony" approaches  :dash:

It's pretty curious the case of Iron Will, as he was never a villain per se. Not to mention his Friends forever with Flutters  :huh: . But, if you pay attention, the "Mysterious Cloaked Pony" approashed him from another angle instead of directing using any of the Mane6 unlike the Flim Flam bros, and Lighting Dust  :proud:

I hate that my headcanon is coming true because I never got the chance to use the idea for a story before some writers decided to.

Now it's going to seem like I'm copying people. Dangit this always happens. *le sigh*

The thing that would actually make this the worst is if that is a relative of Discord.

Oh well, I guess it is sub-canon now that there are villains from before the two sister's just outside the Crystal Empire which might actually help my fanfiction idea.

Edited by IcefireInfinite