Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Hello!

SoniaSquishy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I'm gonna go ahead and say Google. I actually discovered it a couple years ago, even made this account then, just never touched it because I wasn't as social.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Someone nagged me to watch it back when I was a hater, and I ended up loving it!

I guess you could call me a Voice Actor. I've been a part of numerous small projects on the internet, and it's always fun to just record a few lines for a project, and see them in the final product! Actually, I may be appearing in an upcoming pony project some of you may know about, though I'm not sure if I ABSOLUTELY will or if I'm allowed to talk about that yet. I have links to my FiMFiction, Youtube, and Deviantart already layed out, as those are places where I'm active alot, and I'll probably plop my tumblr there later. I try to draw a lot, but I'm not particularly good at it. My icon is my own OC, but not my art (credit to MelodicMarzipan). And that's about it for now, though I'm sure I'll pop up in the forums rather frequently, so see you all there! :D

• Brohoof 6

Hello, @Homsar3, and welcome to the MLP forums; it's good to have you here in this wonderful community of ponies and we'd be glad to help show you around if you want. :squee: If you'd like, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness: I hope you have a lovely time while you're here and get to make some wonderful friends. :fluttershy: Also, feel free to check out this section of the forums if you want to submit or look at artwork. :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

Hi there Homsar! ^.^ So happy to have you aboard friend! :D

post-8308-0-70659300-1440559093_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hi there Homsar! ^.^ So happy to have you aboard friend! :D

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

Okie doke, thank you very much!

Hello, @Homsar3, and welcome to the MLP forums; it's good to have you here in this wonderful community of ponies and we'd be glad to help show you around if you want. :squee: If you'd like, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness: I hope you have a lovely time while you're here and get to make some wonderful friends. :fluttershy: Also, feel free to check out this section of the forums if you want to submit or look at artwork. :kindness:

Okie doke, thanks for welcoming me!

• Brohoof 5

Thank you very much! I kinda hope I do too, but only time will tell!

I'm pretty sure you will ;) this place is amazingly friendly and trust me when I say it's the best. You will not be disappointed ^^

• Brohoof 3

Hi its nice to meet you =)  welcome here on this happy community of happy ponies and happy pony fun time of MLP Forums =)=)=) I hope you can have lots of fun time here with all ponies meeting many friends =)=) here enjyoing the fun pony time =)=)=)in this community and having happy time =)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=) YAAY =)!

• Brohoof 3

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope you have a great time here!

Voice acting can be a fun thing, but I would never really do it myself. Just not into that, maybe I should see what you do. xD But yeah, you have a wonderful time here and I hope that you can make lots of friends! See you around!

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums.  :D I hope you have a great time here and make loads of new friends.  :) Feel free to PM me if to want to chat anytime /)*(\

Thank you very much! Even in the one night I've been here, practically lurking, I'm still having a blast!

• Brohoof 2