Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Somewhat Strange OC Request [CLOSED]

SoniaSquishy

Hi, I'm kinda new here, and I have a kinda strange OC drawing request that I could use for my Signature. My avatar is a picture of my OC's head (which has changed since the original conception of the character, it's a stallion, but it has a mare's muzzle), and attatched is a link to a full body drawing (drawn by MelodicMarzipan, linked due to invalid image format), and I was wondering if anyone could draw my OC wearing a Freddy Fazbear head? Just something I'd like to use for a signature, credit would obviously be given on the signature itself.

Super-thanks to anyone who decides to help with this! http://melodicmarzipan.deviantart.com/art/Request-Homsar-s-OC-546236011

EDIT: I'm not sure if that's how it's normally put, with the whole [CLOSED] thing. I'm new to using forums like this.

Edited by Homsar3

(edited)

A fast sketch that i did last nigh: http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/BabylonSister42/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1440563909528_zpshvjnilgt.jpg.html]sig-4049671.1440563909528_zpshvjnilgt.jp[/url] if you like it ill develop it further. I hope its what youre looking for. :)

That looks great actually, if you could give it color (doesn't necessarily need shading), and could get a clearer scan that would be great, if not would it be okay if I tried to do a digital trace of it?

Also, sorry about not getting back here sooner, I thought it would come up in my notifications that you posted this here.

Edited by Homsar3

That looks great actually, if you could give it color (doesn't necessarily need shading), and could get a clearer scan that would be great, if not would it be okay if I tried to do a digital trace of it?

Also, sorry about not getting back here sooner, I thought it would come up in my notifications that you posted this here.

ill do a cleaner draft with colored pencil next. and ill scan it with my printer. this was just a quick pic on my phone to make sure i was on the right track. if you still want to do a digital tracing thats fine too. :)

hope this looks good!

youre still more than welcome to do a digital tracing if you like. :)

post-35266-0-16948100-1440833045_thumb.png

Edited by BabylonSister

hope this looks good!

youre still more than welcome to do a digital tracing if you like. :)

Thanks a ton! I might just trace the outline, so it's easier to work with in a signature, but again, thank you a ton!