Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony :)

Yarishia

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I found on google :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

So... It was about 3 years ago.

I browsed then CD-Action site (Polish gaming magazine) and i found there something about MLP: Fighting is Magic. And then i wanted to watch the TV series. And that's how i'm a fan of MLP...

So...

I'm Daniel and i live in Cracow in Poland. I'm 17 years old and from about 3 years i'm fan of MLP.

I'm not very good in English so excuse me if i say something not to understanding or something.

I very like play games (Most often Dota 2) and play guitar (but i'm not very good in it).

And i haven't any ideas what i can write about me.

So Hi Everypony!

• Brohoof 4

Hello my friend =)=)=) Its nice to meet you =)<3 welcome here on this happy pony commmunity of MLP Forums community of ponies and pony friends =)=)<3 I hope you having awesome time here with all friends =)=) meeting many ponies here and enjoying the fun time =) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)! YAY =)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome, it's always great to say hi to new members! I love Fluttershy too, she's so adorable :) and, as I always say, your English is better than Polish, trust me :D welcome to the forums :D:) :)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome, Daniel! Always glad to see new faces here on the Forums! Enjoy your time here, and be sure to make lots of new Friends! We're always here to help if ya need anything, and me or someone else ought to be able to spare some time to help out!

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 2

hello, welcome to the pony guild. we offer a variety of services including, but are not limited to, friendship, magic, fandom, friends, friendship fandom, magic friends, friendship magic, fandom friends, and potatoes. we know you will enjoy our services, thank you for joining us.

• Brohoof 1

Hi there Yarishia! ^.^ So happy to have you aboard friend!  :D

post-8308-0-17745600-1440559298_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! Cool I'm Polish too B)  and I love Kraków!!!! Awesome city I wish I could live there but I grew up in New York. Anyway enjoy the world of poniverse. 

• Brohoof 1