Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drawings I did while I was at school

JonasDarkmane

I did those while I was at school in the middle of a class. Mostly when I was done with my assignments or when I didn't have to listen to anything important. 

Here is Captain Caramel, @Pucksterv's OC

post-28830-0-58887300-1440595708_thumb.jpg

Here is Rave Darkmane, my OC

post-28830-0-65181100-1440595712_thumb.jpg

And here are some ponies I drew (I made them up), one kinda looks like Rave :T. 

post-28830-0-94723300-1440595716_thumb.jpgpost-28830-0-03484100-1440595722_thumb.jpg

post-28830-0-89325000-1442282440_thumb.png

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 8

Man I wish I had colors for my sketches :blush:  but I'm happy with my style of sketching. Something about sketch art doesn't need color :pout:

I used a marker and a blue pen for my upper two pictures :). School stuff really :)

Sketches don't need art, that is true :P

I like to color my drawings, but only when I am putting everything I have into it and trying to accomplish a great drawing (or if the drawing ends up looking really good that coloring would do it justice :)). 

• Brohoof 2

personally I prefer to shade to simulate color. since my OC  has a light grey coat and Dark blue mane I can accomplish this quite well! (maybe I'll set my own art posts her) 

• Brohoof 2

Sorry dude it just looks very mediocre even for a sketch. If you want to improve your drawing skills you are going to try way way harder.

Edited by White

Sorry dude it just looks very mediocre even for a sketch. If you want to improve your drawing you are going to try way way harder.

I think I am already aware of that :). I ask you not to reply the same way on my other threads as I am already aware that I need to improve :)

Besides, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ;)

I am rather happy with the results :)

I think I am already aware of that :). I ask you not to reply the same way on my other threads as I am already aware that I need to improve :)

Besides, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ;)

I am rather happy with the results :)

I'm glad that you are happy with the results. I'm obviously aware that what I said is just a opinion- And a pretty rude opinion yes I know -  However, given that beauty's subjectivity , I'm obvious not going to try to like something I don't like at all.

Now I'm sorry if I offended you. Yet I still think you need to improve, because I really can't find "beauty" in your work....and Self satisfaction is dangerous.

Edited by White