Tao

Princess Cadence and King Sombra Graphics

Been working on these two for some wallpapers and other stuff on the side.   Took to more simple black and white with Sombra in holding more to his smile shown and outline of his armor in white.  Kept the aura from his eyes just due to it makes him stand out and we all know him for that.  Adding in soft glow effects in a few places lightly in highlights.

king_sombra_by_90sigma-d5jha7c_zpsyvks4h

Cadence was fun and a bit more harder to do given her coloring.     I made her all while minus the hair and mane and her outlines!    The outlines in more pinksih and purples and kept the glow around her horn in use of magic and added in some glow effects and soft light ones on the side.    Once more the cutie mark stays and the crown and armor of the Alicorn,

All done between Gimp and Paint.net programs:

flying_princesses_twilight_and_cadence_b

Badges

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Has given also after these two get done in wallpapers I got Twilight and Discord next on my list! 

Wow, looks fantastic C: <3 <3

Thanks

Badges

Looking so awesome =)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 I love the style and the colors and the design on these =)=)=)=)=)=) really pleasing and good looking YAY =)<3

Looking so awesome =)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 I love the style and the colors and the design on these =)=)=)=)=)=) really pleasing and good looking YAY =)<3

Thanks,  I hope they in their wallpapers!

Badges

Well, those look magnificent. I love them. It would work great with my fanfic. Shame i haven't got as great as skill than you do. Your amazing.

(edited)

They both look so awesome!

The Cadence one reminds me of this...

Edited by RainCode