Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Fear The Walking Dead

Radiobolt

Am I the only one who watched this new season of TWD? It's a spinoff based when the apocalypse started. It has nothing to do with the normal gang of Rick and such. I believe it's actually pretty good! The first episode was pretty boring, but it was mostly very uneventful until the end.

What do you guys think of it so far??

I've been waiting for someone to make this thread.

That pilot bored me to tears. The actors were completely emotionless even during the most dramatic of times, and Methy Depp was off putting. I'll give it 3 episodes, like I gave True Detective season 2, but I can't promise anything after that.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't seen it but I don't like it. I know I shouldn't judge something before watching it but AMC has suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a low budget for TWD and I doubt this show will get any more. Maybe they'll do some cool stuff the first 3 episodes or something to get the audience interested but it's going to continue as a boring show where we just see the same thing over and over again as we now are in TWD. I used to love twd but it's just getting worse and worse. I still watch it and I will probably watch FTWD as well. But again, they're not making this spinoff to make fans happy. They are just doing it for the money. If they wanted to make the fans happy, amc would've given the show a higher budget so we could see the same quality of the episodes as in season 1.

• Brohoof 1

So far I'm really enjoying it! It's so weird to see there being more than a dozen humans on screen at once in TWD universe :lol: It's certainly different, but I'm excited to see where they go with it. I kinda hope eventually the include little references to the main show, I think that'd be pretty cool :P