Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Terraria

Wicked Funky

I know this thread is old, but figured I would post here instead of making a whole new thread. I play Terraria myself. Using the MLP themed texture pack that's up on the Terraria forum, pretty cool so far. Twilight Sparkle is the guide, and my surface mushroom biome is going well, and on the 2nd night, Sunset Shimmer (Dye Trader) moved in. Twilight was out stuck somewhere (I did a bad job leaving a path for her to get to my new home, and me and Sunset Shimmer stayed in the house, defending a couple bunnies that came inside from changelings xD

A lil before taking a break, Applejack (Merchant) and Big Mac (Demolitionist) moved in :D

If anyone needs the texture pack and can't find it, let me know. Although it does require using an included .exe file for the pony models to work, but I'm using it and zero issues (other than some weird lag spike from going into the desert during a sandstorm, but it's easily fixed by turning background off).

• 5 years later...

I've played about 200 hours, I think. Terraria is a very fun game and I've enjoyed playing it by myself and with friends. Modding community is pretty amazing as well.