Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SkullcandyPegasus

... Anyone else love this game? ^~^

Oho, this thing. The new addictive game that's gotten super famous because internet personalities played it. Agar.io is really good at what it does- a competitive environment that is made to burn your time away and have fun while doing it.

I like the concept, but don't expect to find me incinerating all my time there, because I own better games, but it's a fun browser based game for when you are waiting for someone to post something important on the forums, for instance.

• Brohoof 2

I gathered an addiction to this game at the beginning of this week, and now I can't stop. xD

I watch the Youtubers Bodil40 and his friend Double a lot. 

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

Every time I play agr.io, I swear I won't just start again every time I lose. But I always do. I guess I am kinda addicted. It's a great concept, simple but interesting and fun. I love the kinda names for cells you see around as well, some of them are hilarious! I found out about the game via Jacksepticeye, actually. I laughed so much whenever I watched him play the game, I just had to play it myself :D

I used to play it a lot more often.. but now there are way too many exploiters.. 2 large ones work together, splitting, eating eachother and reforming to sweep the map quickly, and reform almost instantly at any threat.. making them near impossible to beat..

But yes.. i still play it now and then when i'm too bored to play anything else :P

http://agar.io/

for anyone who isn't aware what agar.io is.

that's it up there.

A free online game (that may try to go onto steam eventually,  woop woop)   You play as a dot, that eats other dots,  with dozens of other players whom also eat dots.  You can eat the other players as well if you're large enough.

it's amazing.

RAWR!!!! I love this game! Once I got on Skype with some of my buddies and we did nothing but play this game for hours straight! It was glorious while we played but after a few hours we all got bored and started chatting!

I played it once. It was a team game and one team had a really big lead until i started gaining critical mass. My team caught on and fed me and i got pretty big and ate a few of the other team's top dogs until i finally got eaten. Never played it again, not for any particular reason. I didnt know it was such a well known game (my friend showed it to me)