post-32043-0-09835200-1444444560_thumb.jpg

post-32043-0-01036900-1444444611.jpg

i just wanted to be mean to myself have a reaction picture here. XD

post-32043-0-76506600-1444444627_thumb.jpg

also, getting into the halloween spirit.  :ph34r:

post-32043-0-12911900-1444444665_thumb.jpg

once again just wanted a reaction face. :P

post-32043-0-92643100-1444444688_thumb.png

but my favorite piece i did...was my ponysona in his changeling form.

post-32043-0-77650400-1444444761_thumb.jpg

post-32043-0-30831200-1444463769_thumb.png

digitized with firealpaca.  B)

so, yeah, just updatin' mah art dump.  :pout:

Edited by P-Jay
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

It's kind of amazing really. From the handrawings you show on here, can definitely see a better control & more detail as you practice and do more. That scythe is quite elaborate and narrow, think it'd be hard for me to work thinks to such a finite point. And that little added detail on your ponysona, the ruffled hair as a pony becomes the fins filled with the trademark changeling holes that only further accentuates the scruffiness, lol!

It's really kind of inspiring really. Makes me want to be more diligent on practicing my own drawing!

im probably gonna be starting a request/commission shop soon. only problem is that i wouldnt have any way to get money XD

being a kid means having no credit card, ect XD

HRRNK! He's a kid...a kid's drawin' better then me already! Gah! Early midlife crises coming on again! Its the big one! Ah'ma comin' 'Lizabeth!!!

It's kind of amazing really. From the handrawings you show on here, can definitely see a better control & more detail as you practice and do more. That scythe is quite elaborate and narrow, think it'd be hard for me to work thinks to such a finite point. And that little added detail on your ponysona, the ruffled hair as a pony becomes the fins filled with the trademark changeling holes that only further accentuates the scruffiness, lol!

It's really kind of inspiring really. Makes me want to be more diligent on practicing my own drawing!

HRRNK! He's a kid...a kid's drawin' better then me already! Gah! Early midlife crises coming on again! Its the big one! Ah'ma comin' 'Lizabeth!!!

...jeezes cheetos you found my old art dump.  :love: i haven't updated this thing in like half a year man...honestly, there's some fond memories here. namely, this was my stuff back when i was more or less first starting out. XD

i guess im just saying, dont think this is me at my peak, im way better then me half a year ago--

*shot*

@P-Jay  Aye, that's what I like doing. I'm a posting necromancer. I like to wake the dead threads!

And I can tell, your a little less handwritten these days, still just starting out myself, haven't figured out all the computor drawin' you young'uns use these days.

Yeth, that's fine. You only being halfway up your peak is still better than what I got. That's just NIFTY!

Lol! And ya gotta stop shooting yourself man, that's gotta be unhealthy!