Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Naming Help

LadyRaige

I need help finding a name for this handsome man. 

He is stoic. Mostly quiet, though not introverted. He likes animals and often spends time in the meadows around Ponyville. He prefers solitude or small groups of close friends. He is normally soft spoken (think Flutterguy but half an octave higher) but, because of his military background, can get the attention of anyone in earshot. 

He got his cutiemark when he knocked his friend out of the path of a lightning bolt, taking it himself. You could say his special talent is being electricity-proof and wanting everyone to be safe. He was a guard in Canterlot during the wedding of Cadence and Shining Armor and the invasion of the changelings. When the changelings crashed into the streets, one of them hit him, breaking his leg beyond repair--even the best doctors couldn't save the limb. After recovery he was honorably discharged, leaving him free to go back to his home town of Las Pegasus. Unable to fly straight with a missing limb, he resorts to taking a carriage; wanting to take in the sights. At a stop in Ponyville, he meets Anville (my main OC) and commission's her to make hims a brass prosthesis. Since his accident, he spends his time reading or trying to relearn flight with a metal limb.

His cutie mark is a blue-gray and gray shield with crossed lightning bolts. 

kPkmLGi.png

Well I tend to pull on myths and etc such things for oc names a lot or research mostly:

-Elysium

-Summanus

-Light Blast

-Jolt Jump

-Stead·fast

Valorous Shield, would be my top choice.

In lieu of throwing full names, here's a few additional adjectives I think would be fitting of his theme, and have a nice sound to them on their own. Maybe you'll find one appealing?  :)

Dauntless
Gallant

Valiant

Audacious

Edited by SFyr

Dauntless

this one is actually pretty good. i may or may not put storm or bolt with it, just so ponies can call him something short and easy..

Nova Storm

If i dont use dauntless, this is definitely the next one on the list. 

Thank you, everyone, for your contributions.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...