Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your comfort food?

Tao

Ramen noodles by Maruchan. I've always loved them. They're easy to make and they're very tasty.

Cake!  I love cake so much... cake slices, cupcakes, with lots of frosting.  Oreo cookies too.

I don't really like cake. You're done with the frosting, and now look at what's left.

I don't have a comfort food. I like eating. I pretty much eat all day. But when I'm stressed or depressed, I don't eat. Eating looses it's fun at that point. The joy of having something delicious, is spoiled in the presence of negativity. 

So I diet while I endure in my misery. 

For food, I find a bowl of chili from Tim Horton's is comforting when I am feeling down (even though it isn't actually that good). In the middle of a stressful day, coffee, prefferably with a few shots of espresso or caffeine pills, or at the end of a such a day, fermented bee vomit (commonly referred to as "mead") is comforting.

Popcorn. Salted popcorn. And lots of it! Can't get enough popcorn :D

That or Oreo's, I used to be an Oreo fanatic 

• Brohoof 1

I would've said chocolate, but lately I've gone off overly sweet things. I mean, I still ove it, but in smaller amounts.

Now I'd have to say Mr Kipling French Fancies. They're just so...simple, yet delicious! And you don't feel too full after one or two, due to their size. Perfect xD

hero-smallcakes-frenchfancies.png?width=

Edited by IcyHaze
  • Brohoof 1

Pizza, just has a friendly mood that comes with it.

It has to be pretty bad pizza to not be comforting.

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes if I was upset or irritated I would get a bag of popcorn and pop it even if I wasn't hungry at all or I didn't even want to eat anything. I think it was partly because of the sound of it.
Other than that it's usually just whatever salty or sweet snack I happen to have around.

• Brohoof 1

My comfort foods tend to be chocolate or peanut butter. My favorite form seems to be Reeses. I also love the Chocolate Chunky Chips Ahoy cookies :D lol. But I usually end up drinking something rather than eating for comfort too. I like NuGrape, vanilla Coke, or Dr. Pepper on an occasion. 

• Brohoof 2

Donuts -- warm...fluffy...glazed...donuts. xD I look forward to them ever Friday evening; it's like a ritual, lol. It's nice to have some donuts after a long week of school. If I don't have them on a weekly basis, my sweets equilibrium will be thrown off :lol:

Edited by Jaxsie
  • Brohoof 1