Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your comfort food?

Tao

My go to comfort food when stressed out is always going to be anything sweet, namely chocolate. I figure when I'm going through a tough time, I'm justified in eating whatever junk I want to. Not a good justification, no, but sugar has a way of calming me down a bit, so I don't feel too guilty about it. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...
(edited)

Okay, some of these food combinations are strange, so get ready.

- Rice (with cherry tomatoes)

- Macaroni with yogurt.

- Plain sandwiches

- Soup

And I combine these meals with tea most of the time.

Edited by Erarity

• 2 years later...

Hmmm...so many >3<
But, basically anything sweet UwU...Chocolate, cookies, ice cream, sodas....or then fast food xD...not the best thing to like fast food and other rather unhealthy stuff when, not necessarily depressed all the time, but being really emotional and anxious a lot  >W< (And btw, I'm fine, no need to worry :kindness:)

Grapes, cheese, and whatever candy/chips I have in the cabinet are my go to comfort foods when stressed. If I don't have any of those, I'll make a trip to Sonic and get a peanut butter milkshake. 

1 minute ago, Thuja said:

Shortbread or just anything I freshly baked.  Maybe some soft pretzels :pinkie:  Now I'm hungry...

Oh that does sound good. What are your thoughts of regular breads? 

My comfort foods are chocolate and cheese. 

Just now, Jedishy said:

Oh that does sound good. What are your thoughts of regular breads? 

My comfort foods are chocolate and cheese. 

I'm partial to rye bread but I always have the get challah bread when it's the season for it.  I try to treat challah bread as a treat, not something I make normally at home since it takes too long for me to make...  :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Thuja said:

I'm partial to rye bread but I always have the get challah bread when it's the season for it.  I try to treat challah bread as a treat, not something I make normally at home since it takes too long for me to make...  :okiedokieloki:

I love rye and have never had challah. Rye is part of the reason a ruben is one of my favorite sandwiches. 

Just now, Jedishy said:

I love rye and have never had challah. Rye is part of the reason a ruben is one of my favorite sandwiches. 

Challah can be pretty good but it can be a hit or miss with some bakeries, a good jewish bakery is where it's at.  It's a good bread, perfect for French toast imo...

• Brohoof 1