Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your comfort food?

Tao

• 1 year later...

Been a while since I last posted in this thread, but I realize I only mentioned one comfort food. I have several, so I should revive this thread. :) 

Lately I've realize just how much I love mac & cheese, specifically shells & cheese. That has always been a comfort food for me, but it has been the past couple of weeks that I remember how much I truly love it. I've been making the cups of Velveeta shells and cheese lately, lovely stuff.

Another all time classic for me is Campbell's chicken noodle soup. Once again it is another case of remember recently how good it is. You can't go wrong with chicken noodle soup. 

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, does that even need an explanation? :P That flavor combo is divinely magical. 

Cereal is another great one, the sheer amount of variety makes it difficult to choose just one kind. I will say that Frost Shredded Wheat is top tier. 

Speaking of classics:

when-ya-friend-is-roasting-you-and-you-t

Turkey sandwiches are AMAZING. <3 I especially love them nice and cold. 

Interesting. When I'm down or not feeling well I don't eat any comfort food. I do drink sugary drinks or something similar but I don't eat. Feeling quite tired/down today. Ate only once today that would be dinner + one chocolate and that's it. 

(edited)

Pizza and soda.

In the one chat room I'm currently a moderator of, it became enough of a running joke that everyone's been calling me "Pizza Cat" for years.

Edited by Ixrec

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...