Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you had to smile and have your eyes open wide CONSTANTLY?

Sharl

What would I do if I had to smile and have my eyes wide open constantly?   ...Well..that's easy...I would walk around and smile with my eyes constantly wide open :pinkie: < Like that

I've tried the eyes open thing, surprisingly, it didn't hurt until after I blinked, which was more from boredom than it was from being tired, all that happened was my vision got a bit cloudy, but it was mostly around the edges, so I could still pay attention to the tv show I was watching.

Hey @Sharl, this thread doesn't really have anything to do with MLP, so it will be moved to General Discussion instead! :)

Sorry about that. I Forgot where to put it.

Besides slowly drift into insanity, you mean? I'd be like this guy.

That is strangely beautiful ;-;  

Who says they're not already!? 8D

But yeah... I'd probably take up wearing sunglasses so I wouldn't freak anyone out with the crazy eyes. The smiling I could deal with.

I would become a politician as they are allowed to be both creepy and stupid.

I would probably also carry something to hydrate my eyeballs as they would get drier than the sahara desert.

Is this a physical problem or are we being forced to? Because if the first, I'd get surgery to correct the problem! :v That would interfere too much with sleeping, and how could I talk if I can only move my lips in a smile..? Life would be way too difficult..

I'd probably just do what I usually do, and stay at home away from everyone else. :P My current problem is that I don't smile enough, so all this would do is give me the opposite. x3

If I had to do so? Then I wouldn't. I would wear a frowny face... 

But in all seriousness, if I had to, then I would do so. Nothing else that I could do. 

• 4 years later...