Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark Princess Twilight's Dark Secret [Part 9&10] The Last Battle.

Burning Dusk

Sorry for it being extremely late. Im so sorry. ;(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Twilight's Dark Secret [Part 9]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the halls of the Canterlot Castle.. With the merged crowns of Celestia and Luna on my head. Including mine which is of a necklace, I bear on my chest the beginning, On on my head. The present and future of equestria. I was queen, the true ruler. I have the throne. Its my rule from now on.

As i leave through the main doors of the Canterlot Castle, the frightened and enslaved ponies bow down to by dark presence and the dark figure before them. Me, there true and unmerciful ruler. The true one to fear.

I enter a chariot that was positioned perfectly symmetrical to the door as requested and had left for Ponyville, the pegasi as fast as the wind itself, more faster than Rainbow Dash could ever accomplish.

One of my servants looked at me with a fright but concern. This servant in the chariot with me was not mind controlled. But surrendered and given himself up. As the stallion was looking at me, i was looking at the scenery that i had rule over and was free to do with it as i please. The servant looked at me and said.

Servant Soar: " My queen, With your new rule. What will you be accomplishing?, And why are we going to Ponyville?"

Queen Twilight: "Well, i have unfinished business here and i have some stuff i wish to announce to the Mayor of the Town. She needs to be put in place, along with the ponies there who are unaware of the take over. They need to know who is the Predator and the Prey."

Servant Soar: "Ohh ok. And thank you for not mind controlling me like the others"

Queen Twilight: "Shut up, i wasn't being kind. Its being considerate and giving mercy to the weak. You did the right thing and surrendered."

Servant Soar: "Ohh, And what happened to Celestia and Luna, where are they"

Queen Twilight: "You ask a lot of questions, but i guess that keeps me sane. Well, Celestia is dead and Luna is in the Dungeons. Is that all the questions"

The servant nodded and kept quiet till the journey was over, the guards from Canterlot were already in Ponyville as requested and are keeping guard and gathering every single pony in ponyville to the Town Hall, Along with the Mane 6 and the Mayor.

All the ponies knew of something terrible and bad was happening to Equestria, but never knew of what happened to Celestia and Luna, and what happened to the Crystal Empire and Canterlot. All they knew of something terrible was happening to Equestria. The ponies in Ponyville looked at the chariot, hoping it was Celestia or Luna to tell of the news on what is happening to Equestria. But they were in for a surprise.

I opened the chariot door. Showing my dark flowing mane like Sombra's, My armour made of a Dark Blue that i took away from Luna, my purple fur and my dark green and red eyes. With the two merged crowns of Celestia and Luna, With my necklace. The ponies gasped in horror including my former friends. They knew it was me. They see it was me. 

Queen Twilight: "I have defeated Celestia and Luna, and the Crystal Empire's princess is defeated also. Bow down to your Queen. I Queen Twilight Sparkle order you to submit to me. Or die!!"

Rainbow Dash: "Twilight!!, This is where you have been. You have betrayed us and Equestria. Why!!"

Rarity: "Why have you done this. Was this our doing. Why"

All other of my friends were silent. Pinkie Pie was crying, Applejack was frozen stiff and Fluttershy holding onto Rainbow Dash for her life. Id look at them all a mess, seeing that even me can stoop to darkness.

Id walk up to Mayor Mare and look at her in the eye. She bows and knows that she is no longer needed as the leader of Ponyville. They all look at me and bow. Giving in and showing that thay are trusted to not betray me.

Queen Twilight: "My loyal subjects, I have a few new rules to you all. 1: You cannot enter Canterlot until you get a residence pass. 2: All signs of betraying or any suspicious activity ponies will be given the death penalty. 3: Use of dark magic is forbidden to all who use it. Only i and King Sombra are the only ones allowed to use the dark arts, All who do so will be killed and used as food for my demon"

Id summon my level 10 demon. They all run and scream.

Demon: "What do you require my Queen."

Queen Twilight: "Kill them all. Ive changed my mind. I want none of them alive"

Demon: "Including the Elements Of Harmony"

Queen Twilight: "Indeed, get rid of them all. I have no need of them"

I'd walk back to my chariot and on my way to Canterlot. Leaving the demon to finish the mess i was introduced to by Celestia and Luna. Leaving my old friends to die losing all ties to who i was. And being reborn into true darkness. What most never dream to accomplish.

Queen Twilight: "I have won. And i shall rule for eternity".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the fanfic that i had created a few months ago. But this is the end.

I am sorry again for it being late but that was due to me leaving MLPF. I apologise for anything i have caused you all and i am sorry that you had to wait for so long.  

I hope i can write another great fanfic soon. And the next one isn't going to be about King SOmbra, it is getting pretty hard not getting repetitive with the story lines. 

Have a great day

-Burning Dusk

(MLP Forums User & World Of Equestria User)

• Brohoof 1

i love this, i dont mind the wait, i really like this series, but i am saddened by it ending here. But i wish you the best of luck with future fics :)

Thank you Twilight. I really appreciate the support from you. I don't know how i could have done this without you. And dont worry there will be more fanfics to come. But not with King SOmbra anymore due to the repetitivity of the storylines. I hope you have a happy day. 

-Burning Dusk.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Twilight. I really appreciate the support from you. I don't know how i could have done this without you. And dont worry there will be more fanfics to come. But not with King SOmbra anymore due to the repetitivity of the storylines. I hope you have a happy day. 

-Burning Dusk.

I will gladly read your new ones :)

• Brohoof 1