Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suddenly all of your OCs are together in one room... and not just the ponies!

Hocus Pocus

What would happen if all of the original characters you've made.... From MLP, from any other fandom, from any tabletop RPGs you've played, ALL OF THEM! Met together in one room?

Would they get along? Would they fight amongst themselves? What would the resulting chaos be?

Sooo, my characters include

Hocus Pocus: My ponysona and only fandom OC.

Nephelus: A Sylvan Wizard and Wind Listener that I created for Pathfinder.

Echo: Another Sylvan Wizard Wind Listener created to be an NPC, and was the reason I decided to make Nephelus as a PC in a friend's campaign.

Nymdas: A reclusive smoke-fairy ranger,

Butler the Doorman: A human fighter who's preferred weapon is a door, still on its frame.

Smokey the Sorcerer Sylph: Another Sylph, made for a PVP Pathfinder night... Has no weapons or armor, spent all his money of alchemist's fire and bags of holding, his initiative is through the roof, and he's immune to fire due to his draconic bloodline sorcerer ability... always goes first, and detonates next to his opponent.

Rikki: Homicidal Ratfolk assassin vampire, who surrounds opponents in darkness before attacking so nobody sees her commit the murder.

Beef Studpile: Half-orc barbarian who is as unpredictable as he is strong.

Muffin: A halfling in which I exploited Mythic Teir rules and the slight of hand skill to allow me to launder infinite money...

Craig: An Oread monk who exists to help other people and infuriate my DM by making puns.... so many puns....

Unnamed Zealot Cleric: A cleric that doesn't even know her own name that attempts to cram her faith down everyone else's throat... another character started telepathically communicating with her, claiming to be her goddess, and she believed them, following this character's every command and ticking off the entire party when she commits acts such as throwing buckets of goat's blood onto the Barbarian.

Dan (AKA The Dapper Dastard): A Shadowrun Elf, created to infuriate my DM (The same one that Craig was created to tick off) who wants to keep his Shadowrun campaigns "serious"... Dan is a stereotypical evil magician with a long, thin, curly mustache, a tophat, from which he summons spirits by pulling them out, a tuxedo and black cape (with red lining on the inside), and the most powerful foci you can buy in the game that takes the form of a crappy, plastic, black magician's wand with white tips.

Brain: another Shadowrun character. He's a troll that was once the muscle of a group of pretty successful runners, dim witted (they call him brain because he's quite proficient at removing brains from their owners), but loyal, Brain's Shadowrunning crew was arrested while he was away creating a distraction to keep bank security occupied. Brain now seeks to find a new crew so he can exact his vengeance.

As for my characters, most of them would probably get along.... With the exception of my evil or chaotic neutral Shadowrun and Pathfinder characters....

...In fact, at least half of the rest of my OCs would probably wind up dead due to Rikki... But after she was dealt with (probably from her trying to stab smokey, which would result in her exploding), the rest of them would probably band together and become pretty good friends. I'm sure my Ponysona and Echo would get along especially well; both are rather reclusive, curious, magic obsessed individuals, and.... Well, come to think of it, both Smokey and Echo know the "Wish" spell, so any dead OCs wouldn't remain dead for too long, anyway! It'd definitely be an interesting sight to see; the whole merry band of misfits together in one place :P

Edit: Added a list of characters because that seems like a smart idea that others are doing :3

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 2

I only have one OC... Snowflake is all alone

My sentiments exactly. Chirpy is all on his own...though that's something he's used to. :adorkable:

BIG EDIT: Didn't read properly, ALL OCs eh? Hmm. That's a lot of characters. Space pirates, soldiers, admirals, traders, artificial intelligences, warriors and wizards of old, a space-warrior-cardinal...and a talking pony. I think they would all mostly be curious about Chirpy in a nice way...I was never very good at coming up with mean characters :P

Edited by Mobley

All the character's I've created? Let's see...that would be... Grimm Death: paladin of the Raven Queen... Pyrus the Lord of Scorched Earth: pyromaniac wizard... Lee the Looter: ex-pirate fighter... Spike-fire/Spikus Fyre: 4th wall breaking shape shifting trickster pseudo-god of destruction and the primordial elements that's been in development for a story for about 8 years now and where I get my naming scheme for basically everything from... Spikus Fyre: the pegasus with no backstory yet whom is not connected to the aforementioned psuedo-god character despite having the same name... RoKus: stone golem robot idiot comic relief sidekick to Spike-fire... and like 30+ other forgettable characters for the aforementioned story of Spike-fire that I'll probably end up never writing... I'd say it would be a big party except for that Grimm Death is way too serious.

Let's see, my MLP OCs consist of an artist/storyteller with few words and a kirin archer who switch between amicable and uber serious in a heartbeat.  

My WoW characters consist of a tauren druid and a draenei hunter who are pretty cool with each other, a blood elf mage who is a killer-for-hire, a blood elf rogue who has a murderous grudge against humans, and a bunch of other characters because I'm an alt-holic (to those who don't know, that's a WoW player who creates tons of characters.  In my case, by tons, I mean I filled up two servers with 11 characters each).

My only D&D character so far is a Neutral Good high elven cleric who is very well-read and severely lacking in real world experience.  Like people in general and what wine is.

If you want to include characters I made for worlds of my own design, there is a happy-go-lucky dragon rider, a melancholic huntsman, a stuck-up merchant, a half-dragon spell caster, a half-kitsune priestess, the latter's evil twin, a village guardian, a tanuki ninja, a warrior in high-heels, and an elven wizard who is a very hot-blooded individual.

Sooo...  Thanks to my rogue and the priestess's evil twin, there's probably going to be a massacre unless the others can get everyone calm.

• Brohoof 1

Wattson and Volta: Characters I've written to fill in Phoenix Wright and Maya's bakery job in Labyrinthia from the Wright vs Layton game. They're passionate about both delicious pastries and creating weird contraptions to make their tasks easier and the bakery more successful.

Amber: A ghost pony and my favourite OC. She's sometimes a bit conflicted between her shyness and curiousity; she doesn't want to accidently scare anyone, but she loves "haunting" people in their daily activities. A human form is in the works too, but let's not create an identity crisis.

Al K. Hall: The only character I created in high school I've kept following the great paper purge. He's basically a friendly travelling barkeep that'll listen to your problems, sometimes with good or even inspirational advice to offer in return. I've renamed him depending on the scenario, but it's the same character.

Lottie: A private investigator earth pony who isn't afraid to get her hooves dirty when it comes to bringing criminals to justice. Pretty much the opposite of Amber in personality, very passionate, nimble and easily riled up.

I don't even know what would happen, they're all very different and I doubt they'd be all that interested in one another. Lottie and Amber might be interested in talking to each other because they're complete opposites. Volta and Wattson would be more interested in the electricity powering the house as they came from a middle ages equivalent with witches and magic. Al... I can't really say what he'd do. Probably look at me extremely perplexed and ask where and when the heck he is now.

Hm... this is interesting!

My OCs:

Murky Storm: Ponysona, as simple as that.

Random Generic Snowver, but with Sideburns and a Scarf: Pokesona, as simple as that.

Literally Cartoon Me: ...Pretty self explanatory

OCs I created of friends: both ponies and, again, rather self-explanatory...

I'm not exactly the most creative, though I assume this would just result in 3 ponies that know eachother and communicate, while the Snowver thing is incapable of communication, and cartoon me would probably have died due to either hyperventilation, heart failure, or any other logical human system failure that would be a direct result of nerding out and panicking too hard at the same time.

Edited by Homsar3
  • Brohoof 1

That would be mix of death battle,  orgy and all around drinking party and gay love in one moment of all ocs but I tend to use the same ocs just twig them a bit to fit the fandom!

• Brohoof 1

She might be alone, but at she has each other.

*cough*

Honestly as a musician, all she needs is a musical instrument and she's golden. Hours of entertainment without the need to interact with anyone else.

• 1 month later...

Well my pokemon OC exists in a fanon world where MLP and bronies exist.

because in her world, the Pokemon world is just a Virtual reality game.

since she's a brony, Hidoko would flip the buck out and go for the huggles.

Lucky would probably flip out for different reasons. 

"what's this creature and why is it hugging me?!?!?!"  :dash:

Edited by Lucky Star

What would happen if all of the original characters you've made.... From MLP, from any other fandom, from any tabletop RPGs you've played, ALL OF THEM! Met together in one room?

I was so confident, until you mentioned the tabletop RPGs, since I only have two fandom OCs. Well, here goes...

Sēkr Gray: Manehatten stallion and obsessive traveling historian/fortune teller. Wears an eyepatch and bow tie, and is usually dressed fine.
Chaelmar T. Foxx: Eyepatch wearing anthro gray fox, fancies himself a bit of a dandy bachelor, yet is perpetually broke, surviving only on art pieces.
“Nalag Damma K.“ Aka Bob the Necromancer: slightly perturbed Necromancer that suffered bad burns from a village fire when he was younger. Often was spotted riding his skeleton servants, and used only bone weapons/staves (which often broke at crucial times)
Samantha Gershew: local bard/"entertainer"/begger. Died within two session of playing her, after being put into the wrong holding cell for horse theft. Turns out my cellmate was less than friendly :X 
Teth T. Thoth: Bard with a lisp, and far too many bad puns, earning the Ad-libbed trait of making all characters stop in amazement/horror with my jokes :3 
James Whitmore: Human Mercenary, not much detail, since he was first character. Has an affinity for collecting books, for some reason (he's illiterate).

Likely outcome: Samantha tries to seduce Chaelmar, but he won't have any of that without giving her a good proper bath and finer clothing followed by a "Right good spot'o'malk". Meanwhile Sēkr, Bob, and James end up reading the spell book of Bob's, which Sēkr would likely end up learning some spells from, while James tries to find a distraction to steal it. Teth sits in the corner, finding a way to make this into a great big comical ballad.

Fun times  :squee: 

Too many characters to list... (>﹏<) But it would turn for the worst, especially with my creepypasta days involved. Yikes!

But it would just be a battle, between heroes, villains, civilians, OC's from other shows and MLP would be bystanders (mostly) and well... I can't imagine how it would go exactly. But the outcome is most likely: Evil wins.

Never mind... U just realized that one good I have, has the power to do anything. XP

Too lazy to list them all, plus 'twould be spoilery for my upcoming fanfics. :P

That said, the situation would no doubt deteriorate quickly and a brutal and extremely violent fight would ensue. Not really sure who would win but 'twould certainly be messy.

ALL OF THEM!?

You folks have absolutely NO IDEA how many I have... I have been RPing since I was 9; I'm now 38.  Wrap your head around that for a moment.

Okay, well... I can highlight my best/favorites for this, I suppose:

Dax Blackwater [MLP:FiM Earth Pony]: "Well, uhm... hiya."

Roquefort 'Rex' Corlandis [AD&D Epic Level Human Thief]: "Salutations, talking pony!  I must admit, I've known quite a few intelligent animals, but this is the first time I have ever spoken to a horse."

Kilroy Freeman [shadowrun Human Rigger]: "Fascinating.  This is a work of magic, yes?  No?  Maybe?"

Redd-R-YDR 5 [Paranoia Troubleshooter]:  "GAHH!  A talking critter from the Outside!  It has to be a Mutant Commie Plot!  KILL IT!  KILL IT!  KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

Dr. Martin-Lucas Prozac [Vampire The Masquerade 9th Gen. Malkavian]:  "WAIT!  This is unprecedented in the history of mankind!  An actual talking pony!  There is no need for violence!"

"Uhm... I'm with him."

"But Friend Computer always says that 'an Outside threat is TREASON'!  Do you ALL want to get blamed for TREASON!?"

"And exactly WHAT are you speaking of, stranger?"

"That pony.  Right there.  He's speaking about THAT."

"Yes, yes... I DO get that, good sir - but what I am asking about is this TREASON thing; exactly WHO has such authority?"

"I would expect the Prince does."

"Prince Shining Armor?  He never said anything about treason... of course, I've never spoken to him personally, but -"

"Shining Armor?  That is quite a strange moniker for a Kindred..."

"A kindred what?  Kindred spirit?"

"No.  No shaman stuff.  Not in the contract."

"It's an ABOMINATION from OUTSIDE and it must be VAPORIZED!"

"Ex-CUSE you, sir!  I'll NOT have any innocent threatened on MY watch!"

"Threatening threats is a Computer Approved activity!  It's a threat -"

"I'm a threat?  But, I've never threatened ANYPONY!"

"THERE!  You SEE?  Innocent!"

"Innocence is relative, you know."

"You're not helping!"

"You know, I wonder what it's vitae tastes like..."

"My WHAT?"

"Red suit has a weapon."

"COMMIE MUTANT TRAITORS, ALL OF YOU!"

"Very well!  If a fracas is what you wish... FOR THOSE WHO HARP!"

"I do hope my Fortitude can withstand laser fire... though it may be fun to test!"

"And this is why I brought grenades."

"Please, can't we NOT fight?"

"FOR THE COMPLEX!"

"FOR TYMORA!"

"FOR THE HECK OF IT!"

"... for crying out loud..."

*battle ensues; Dax sneaks out during the scuffle*

... TA-DAAAAA!

• Brohoof 2

Well, they all practically know eachother.

Drakk Moonshine, Drake the Dragon and Quick Thought are all in the same team.

Then there's Nightshade Moonshine, who is a unknown sister to Drakk Moonshine. She will start a fight.

Then... Sunshine Judger, an old, well, as much as i hate to say it, hes an idiot.

Aaaand theres some forgotten ones, sadly.