Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suddenly all of your OCs are together in one room... and not just the ponies!

Hocus Pocus

i have so many OC's so i'll save my self time and list a couple:

Hikari Kagayaki/Sailor Stellar: Protagonist of the Pretty Soldier Sailor Stellar fanseries.

Akane Kage (Witch Elsa Maria): An Mahou Shoujo OC of an already existing witch

Stardust Shadow: Element of Dark Magic. Main antagonist in one of the PSSS stories

Elecktra Bolt: Former student of Celestia. A pegasi who was able to channel magic.

Red Velvet: Element of Cynicism

Alice Liliana Veridian (Sword Witch): Part of the Spellbound series. Roomates with Lunar Eclipse. Likes tea parties

Anastasia Kagayaki 

Would they get along? No. 

Edited by LunatheNightmare

Aw geeze. This will be a doozy. 

First we've got all the OCs I made as a kid.

My pokemon OCs I made when I was 7 or 8. (which are pretty much all anthro Persians wearing armor from Ronin Warriors).

There's my D&D OCs Gigan the human fighter, and Terzenelle the half elf fighter. 

My Marvel OC Diego, the blond Afro wearing Hulk Hogan ripp off who turns into a dragon, and Ryuu (my rip off of Ryu from Dead Or Alive) except with shadow powers. 

There's my created characters on WWE Smackdown vs. Raw, like Madyo & Kari (R63s of The Undertaker & Kane) 

My Traveler OC Garraa, a commando of the Vargr (Dog people) species. 

My Sonic OCs:

-Slice Ellesmere, a white wolf that leads a military organization bent on securing the chaos emeralds and battling hostile governments & terrorists. He also has claws that cut through anything. he's basically Shadow.

-Tech, a Rottweiler who builds giant gadgets. He's like Tails, except muscle bound and blows things up with a bazooka.

- Ravenna Scabbia, a desert fox who's proficient in fencing. She dates Tech. 

-Svetlanna & Tatiyanna. My Arctic fox & long eared hedgehog from Siberia & Caucasus, Russia respectively. My token lesbian couple. 

-Rauksasha, my Amore tigeress who is trying to date Slice.

-Istikomi Red Cloud, a native red wolf also trying to date Slice.

-Lacuna, Hayate, Masuri & Soleks. Slices mom, dad, little sister and bastard uncle. I think they're all dead. 

-G.T. Fesco, the human soldier who adopted Slice after the death of his family. Also dead. 

-(insert miscellaneous OCs that I made when I tried to spin all this off into a wrestling company w/ sonic OCs)

And then there are my current OCs, whom either started out as created wrestlers on SD vs. Raw or were characters during my various games under the White Wolf banner, and have grown from there. 

-Miko. My Japanese werefox. Originally discovered her in my dreams, she started out as a white wolf werewolf, then moed to a SD vs. Raw wrestler, before I made her into a Kitsune back in white wolf. She's how a martial arts practicing metal frontwoman in the band Witcharchy. 

-Mindie Fenrir. Again, started in SDvRaw, transferred her over to WW. She was gonna be a werewolf, but I made her into a Fallen Angel instead. Now she's a regular human, albeit a tall, busty one, who's Miko's girlfriend. She also plays bass in Witcharchy.

-Mariatta & Alexandria Fenrir. Mindie's mom & trangendered other mom. 

-Miko's parents, little brother and older sister Ryuko. She's estranged from all of them, but is trying to reconnect with sis. 

-Izzy & Allison Jash. Sisters who play guitar & drums respectively in Witcharchy. 

-Charlotte & Joseph Baird. My goth couple. Charlotte plays keyboards in Witcharchy. She's mute, but is one of the most expressive members, always talking in sign or texting. Joseph is the sound tech. He's stoic and talks only when talked too.  

-Shirahime Sasori. My purple haired guitar player in rival band Hack Job Jesabelle, although she soemtimes atcs as the 6th band member for WA. She's the token sexy character. 

-Reina Rosewater. Singer of HJJ. Short, egotistcial, gets angry alot. Has an on again, off again, relationship with Shirahime. Probably a druggie too. 

-Syra Luko. One eyed, one legged drummer fro HJJ. Hit's people with her prosthesis regularly.

-Marishka. Polish immigrant who plays bass in HJJ. Doesn't want to leave America. 

-Duke Nerone. Frontman for rap rock group the Hazard Hustle. Full of himself. Thinks he's an action star. Think Eminem meets Johnny Cage. 

-Dan Coquina. Drummer for THH. Chill & laid back surfer dude. 

-Aubry & Cindy. Twin sisters who play guitar & bass for THH. 

-Quincy. DJ for HJJ. Wants to date Duke, but is often overlooked. 

-Big Mac (not mlp related) Muscle bound giant who thinks he's a suave ladies man with class & sophistication, but comes off as an arrogant bastard. Gets kicked in the balls alot. 

-Madeline Preston. Rich, company owner who flaunts her wealth everywhere. Duke and Mac sometimes work as her associates. Often get's ignored cause of how much of a bitch she's being. Regularly gets into fights with Reina. Is a closet lesbian who's in denial of her sexuality. 

-Kyuko. Miko's daughter from the future. A werefox like her mom, she and her band, Hexecutioner go back in time to enjoy musical success after America's musical economy crumbles. 

-Alexia Fenrir. Mindie's daugher, who sings for HX. Wild crazy, tomboy. 

-Riku Rosewater. Reina's daughter, who plays guitar in HX.

-Morgan Baird, Charlotte & baird's son.

-Jinsei, Ryuko's son, who plays keyboards for HX.

-Steven Hernandez. who plays drums. Was one of Allsion's students. 

-Hiro Sasori. Shirahime's son & Riku's step brother, who goes back in time to try and bring everyone back to the future. 

I also have characters double in other unvirses I've made.

Like where Miko isn't a werefox, but instead the leader of an immortal space race mutated by radiation and out for revenge against the earth. And Mindie happens to be a super computer AI. 

And now, my MLP OCs:

-Silhouette Dusk. Iv'e got two versions of her actually. One is an anti-social, egotistical, elitist, intellectual with a passion for art.  She get's upset when she's forced to go to High School, even though she'd already graduated college. Basically Moondancer crossed with Trixie. The second is closer to my original plan, the Alicorn ruler of Equestria before being unseated by the sisters, and now is free and gathering her forces to take back the country. Both have the cutie mark of a mannequin. 

-Proximus "Proxy" Charon. The son of Chrysalis & Tirek, who became friends with Dusk when they were kids. Took care of Dusk's empire after she was defeated and imprisoned for 1000 years.

- Chaly. The bat pony Major of Proxy's army. A consummate soldier. Secretly wishes to date Proxy. 

-Clear Meetings, Proxy's secretary. 

-Chamber Maid, Proxy's head of castle operations. 

-Imperatrix, Sovereign of the changeling race. See's all life as merely crops to be harvested, and chaos to be organized. Attempts a massive invasion of Equestira and the rest of the continent. 

-Falsetto Aurora. The last Siren. Tries to keep her powers a secret after witnessing the fall of her sisters in EQG 2. 

-Marinara. A pizza delivery mare. Friend to the first version of Dusk, seeming to be the only person Dusk will tolerate having around her. 

-Akane Tsujimori. The lats human in the Conversion Bureau universe. Fights to remain as such when Princess Twi thinks she's insane and needs to be converted for her own safety. 

Boy that was a doozy. Now to throw them all in a room together. 

How will all that turn out?

Stay tuned!

Edited by Denim&Venom

I'm guessing there would be a massive bloodbath, but in the end the one that would survive is my old Gary Stu character Ryu because after realizing exactly what he was I decided to embrace it and purposely make him an unkillable god with all powers from all my fandoms ever.

They're all just versions of me because I have the creativity of a... (You see, I'm so uncreative that I couldn't even find something to use to end that sentence. D:)

Dage Nox: A SBURB player who has advanced to God Tier Status. (Mage of Void, and yes it is the same as my username) 

And..

Winter Moon: A Unicorn studying spells in Canterlot.

(these are my developed OC's, there are others. But they just aren't fully created, so they will unlikely be here)

Dage Nox: I swear I was just in the core of my planet right now. My denizen is gonna be peeved about me just leaving like that. ;-;

Winter Moon: Uhh, hi? What's a denizen?

Dage Nox: Oh uh sorry I didn't notice you... Your a pony. Oh. My. God.

Winter Moon: Well actually I'm a Unicorn.. What are you?

Dage Nox: A human. But like a god or something. I'm not too sure myself.

(I guess that's how it might start but MLP and Homestuck is weird combination)

First: stop the fight in between humans and ponies

Second: chill with the ponies

Third:chill with the humans

Fourth: get vegan friendly snacks

And then watch this: Sparkle and her male counterpart (herself but a guy) get romantically involved with each other, jonnson walks in and beats the shit out of male Sparkle. Riley walks in and watches a movie with me, Derby and the other ponies. Candy makes cookies Derby steals said cookies. Figt ensues over the remaining cookies between the other humans Sparkle stops the fight between himself (herself) and jon. Sparkle accepts that other Sparkle is true love. Cookies are eaten leaving the remaining humans fighting over the last drop of milk. Sparkle and Sparkle kiss. Space time continuem is shattered killing everyone.

Tap would just sit in a room alone. How sad. He'd probably magic up a computer and chill with video games, to be honest. I mean, he is my only OC, and he's based of me. If I was alone in a room with a computer, then that's what I'd do.

• 1 month later...

"Well hello, little pony" Hyde maniacally smiled his sharp teeth protruding from his lips. "I feel very...hungry" he stated as he licked his horrifically damaged lips. Chicken sat shivering in the corner as he stared at the gruesome figure, "please don't hurt me please don't hurt me please don't hurt me" He blabbered silently as he gasped in shock as the strange entity walked towards him, the monster's form appearing to change dramatically with each step. Chicken closed his eyes for the inevitable. 

*Tap*

*Tap*

Chicken felt the entitiy's finger tapping his shoulder, he dare not look up but curiosity got the best of him. to his surprise the horrific figure was nowhere in sight , instead a young man with a bright friendly smile looked down upon him. "I'm sorry little guy, Hyde likes to joke around but he's a really friendly guy if you get to know him" The man apologized as he extended his bandaged hand towards the young colt,

"I'm Jake by the way"

• 5 weeks later...

DJ Gumball: White male unicorn with green eyes, black and blue mane and black and red tail. Best EDM producer and coolest DJ in Equestria.

Spicy Hot: Gumball's crush. A friendly female pink coloured earth pony with hazel eyes, a blue mane and tail.

Redline: A male red Unicorn with a bright red and yellow mane and tail. Huge car enthusiast and expert. Likes racing his car along the roads of Canterlot at night.

Nighthawk: Brown male pegasus with cream coloured mane and tail. Car enthusiast just like Redline his best friend.

Swerve: An orange male unicorn, with green and yellow mane and tail. Works hard everyday trying to be one of the most powerful Unicorns in Equestria.

Elixir: An intelligent white male earth pony with black and purple hair. He is an expert in science and works at a lab.

Solstice: A brave blue male pegasus with a pitch black mane and tail. He loves exercising and keeping fit. 

Volt Spark: A friendly male purple earth pony with bright yellow hair. He works as an engineer.

Gale Rider: A caring female yellow pegasus, with a dark brown mane and tail. She loves spending time with her friends and is addicted to social media.

Whiplash: A tough but nice female earth pony. Dark red with a bright red and black mane and tail. Considering she's a country girl, she wears a cowboy hat, similar to Applejack.

Basically, they would all be raving to the music DJ Gumball plays on his set. 

Summer breeze: whoa, who are you?!

Dusty rose: eeeeh, i just wanted to ask you the same thing

Summer: my name is summer breeze *throws flowers and flys around!

Dusty: *sneezes* okay... My name is dusty rose and...

Summer: rose?! So you like flowers to?! *jumps around*

Dusty: well, not especialy. Could you pleas samd still for a minute!

Summer:*stops jumping! but then why do you have a flower in your name?

Dusty: could you pleas stop asking stupid questions?

Summer: am i stupid? :(

Dusty: no, thats not what i ment!

Winter swirl: but then why did you say that?

Dusty: who are you?! Where did you came fro!

Winter: nowhere *dissapears*

Gosh, that would be interesting :lol:

Must be a big room :P or it'd get pretty crouded..

So it'd be AURA, my MLP OC (Me in pony form) and his changeling friend Silver.. thered be Tao, my Naruto OC, with his 2 summoning animals Byakko and Kuroko.. and uhh.. i think that was pretty much it :lol:

Considering that I have more than 200 OC's, most of them from the Space Empires franchise (plus about 10 alien species of my own making), I'd need more than a room to fit them all in.

If you take away the Space Empires OC's, there's about 6 main MLP OC's and 6 Sonic OC's. And one of the Sonic OC's is an evil demi-god who would probably do his best to wipe everyone out.

Yeah, not good.

All of my OC's? Even the ones I have for the Elements of Insanity? Hmm, interesting. If they were all together in one room, both of them, as well as their "stages" would all enter a fight to the death to see who's the superior OC. In my opinion, my latest OC, Kronos, would win because he has a counter for every strength my other OC's have. Plus, Kronos has 1300 years of battle experince on them. Arcane uses his downtime being a musician and Jebus is a psychopath who can't control his fighting patterns and is very dependent on his halo to grant his powers. So, Kronos would win in a fight. He would simply take Jebus' halo and annihilate him and Arcane.

Experiment # 10592853957295

Codename "Mix"

Test Subject Sign-In Format:

Name (Age, Gender, Species): Short Bio

Test Subject Sign-In's:

Akatsuki (22, Female, Earth Pony): Assassin. Based off of Akatsuki from Log Horizon.

DJ Dark Blood (∞, Male, Alicorn): Eternal Power. Don't judge.

Shining Midnight (26, Male, Unicorn): Royal Watcher. Considered 2nd highest rank in Equestrian Military.

Diamond Shine (23, Female, Unicorn): Manehatten Boutique Owner.

Spirit Watcher (105, Female, Spirit Pegasus): Self-Proclaimed Fasted Flyer in Universe. Officially second fastest.

Bass Cannon (19, Female, Pegasus): The part of me that loves EDM/Electro. Don't judge.

Wrathius (2914, Male, Winged Demon Wolf): Silent and Mysterious.

Baka (14000, Male, Nightfury): Silent and Deadly.

Elrennish (Estimated 1059395, Male, Shadow Dragon): Old, Wise, Not-so-powerful.

Enerith (20394, Female, Humanized Weapon): Extremely powerful weapon that could destroy Galaxies. Based off of Ikaros from Heaven's Lost Property.

Launch experiment.exe......................................................................................................Complete

Results:

Loading....................................................................................................................................100%

Results of experiment # 10592853957295 :

Test Subject's 'Bass Cannon', 'Diamond Shine', 'Enerith' conversed extensively.

The rest of the Test Subject's kept their distances.

Experiment concluded.

Well all of my OC's Eh. OKAY! You asked for this.

Shimuzaki Hayami Santoryu: A shinigami clad with a steel arm, and able to darkness and gravity to rend and destroy his foes. A master martial artist, and serious warrior who made 7th seat of the 5th division

Yukata Megushiro: A Shinigami whose Zanpakutou tranforms into dual handguns. Utilizes special bullet types based on fire, ice, lightning, earth, wind, and darkness elements, as well as a special explosion round who was a 15th seat of the

Streichen Fareborn: A giant pale blue Liger hollow whose Arrancar form looked a ferral warrior. incredibly agile and strong, and nearly unpredictable movement patterns make him an adversary foe.

Ciriaco Pendragon: A scorpion hollow, whose arrancar form is a small child in a long robe with a large scorpion tail. He specializes in deception, and enjoys killing.

Adalbert Reinhart: A Shinigami who utilizes large gauntlets and plasma energy to crush all foes before him.

Sweet Sicle: A pony whose love and adoration of ice cream led him to travel across equestria selling ice cream to bring smiles to the world.

Shimu Sake: A fun loving earth pony, who enjoys a good mug of cider. He often receives a shipment from Sweet Apple Acres, and can be found with a large gourd of cider carried on his back at any given time.

Streichen would instantly attack Shimuzaki, Yukata, and Adalbert for being Shinigami. Shimuzaki would quickly strike him down before moving to Ciriaco, his duty as a Soul Reaper evident to his life. The two hollows were low level, while the seventh seat was at a massive advantage to all present, being the most seasoned combatant, and most powerful combatant on the field. Quickly his blade would turn on both Adalbert and Yukata. Shimuzaki had long since left the soul society, and would assume they had finally come for him. All the while the ponies going completely unnoticed. Quickly dispatching the lower ranked 15th seat of the 11th division and then instantly killing the poor recruit, Shimuzaki's eyes would turn on the two ponies. Assuming them to be non hostile, he would question them about their existence wanting to know if they were truly just pastel colored pony folk or poorly disguised hollows. After determining their origin being elsewhere he would let them go. Sweet would offer him an ice cream and trot off for his own safety. This being, because watching a man murder four other beings so easily would probably be pretty terrifying. Shimu would ignore the fact that four deaths were doled out, and offer Shimuzaki a mug of cider. Shimuzaki, being a man who never turned down a good alcoholic beverage would be inclined to agree, even if it was just cider. They would sit beneath the shade of an old tree and share stories and drink, Shimu sharing Cider, and Shimuzaki sharing Sake. After a few hours or days of the stories being told, the two would go their seperate ways knowing they were both kindred spirits traveling the world looking for a place in which they fit.

• 2 months later...

Oh...not good. One is trying to kill another, so my pony OC would probably be dead to be honest. >.> But that's a lot of folks in one room. Every character I've made up? This would be some insanity...

There's multiple pony OCs of mine, by the way, but my favorite would be laying on his back if he met the human OC trying to kill him.

By the way, these OCs are like, characters for my storywriting...sort of. It's hard to explain.

Edited by Eazyfries