Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask IronM17

IronM17

Hey everybody 

This here is my Ask-Thread. If you want some informations about me, don't be shy to ask. I tried to answer anything (except for address or full real name).  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hey everybody 

This here is my Ask-Thread. If you want some informations about me, don't be shy to ask. I tried to answer anything (except for address or full real name).  ;)

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif Chatterbox: Hello mr. Ironm17! am a student of journalism of Canterlot High School and i would like to make a interview with you! 

okay first i would like to know a bit about yourself, tell me what do you see good in MLP and all the fandom?
  • Brohoof 1

Chatterbox: Hello mr. Ironm17! am a student of journalism of Canterlot High School and i would like to make a interview with you! 

okay first i would like to know a bit about yourself, tell me what do you see good in MLP and all the fandom?

Hello miss Chatterbox, nice to meet you.  :) 

About me: I am a brony from a small village near Bonn, Germany. I make my abitur (germany's highest school graduation) and wish to study physics after this. I am 26 years old. 

Good in MLP: The most important thing for me is the message of the show with themes like friendship. A lot of people, children and adults, can learn a lot through the show. Other things I like are the host of different great characters, the animation style, the music and the humor.

Good in the fandom: The fandom is really important for me. Before I was a brony, I had no social contacts and I was really shy. But now, I have a lot of really good friends found through the fandom and I also like to meet new friends. I also like the tolerance in the fandom. The third thing I like is that this fandom is so creative. We have music, art, fanfics, games, etc. This is fantastic. 

• Brohoof 1

Is your username inspired on Iron Man? And if so, what are your expectations for Captain America: Civil War? :)

• Brohoof 1

What's your favorite German song? :)

Do you like Revolverheld? :squee:

I like a lot of songs from Bands like Rammstein, Ärzte or In Extremo.

I know this band but I don't know songs. 

What shippings do you like? :3

I like:

-Twilight Sparkle x Fluttershy

-Fluttershy x Rainbow Dash

-Applejack x Rarity

-Lyra x Bon Bon

-every stallion x stallion shippings, but mostly Soarburn <3

• Brohoof 2

yes, a lot of ponies.

-Twilight Sparkle x Fluttershy
-Fluttershy x Rainbow Dash
-Applejack x Rarity
-Lyra x Bon Bon
-every stallion x stallion shippings, but mostly Soarburn <3

I also like Rarishy and Twidash. 

• 4 weeks later...

What kind of things influenced you growing up? (cultures, subcultures, TV shows, toys, games, people...)

Uff, this is a really good question. I would say one of my my biggest influence was the metal subculture. My style is really inspired by the metal subculture (dark and black clothes, earlier also long hair). An other big influence were two experiences in my life, which have awakened the interest into natural science in me (I want to study natural science). The first was the comet Hale-Bopp in 1996 and the second a tornado which hit my village in July 2000. After that both experiences, I want to know more about the nature and so, I become a big fan of natural science (especially astronomy, meteorology and physics). Other different influences I got from my family and friends.

• Brohoof 1

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite mythical creature?

Have you always lived in Germany?

You mentioned Iron Maiden...I'm curious, what other genres and artists do you like? Have you been to any concerts?

Do you play music or sing?

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 1

You mentioned Iron Maiden...I'm curious, what other genres and artists do you like? Have you been to any concerts?

Thanks for the questions ^^

My favorite Color are red and black.

Hmm, I would say dragons because they looks awesome. 

Yes, I never lived in an other country.

You mentioned Iron Maiden...I'm curious, what other genres and artists do you like?

Oh, I like a lot of other genres. I listen to different Metal genres (mostly melodic death Metal like Insomnium or Omnium Gatherum and Prog Metal like Dream Theater), different Rock genres (mostly Prog Rock like Pink Floyd) and Electronic Dance music (mostly Trance). 

Have you been to any concerts?

No, I never had the money or time for an concert.  :(

I have a acoustic guitar, but I can't play her and at the moment, I have no time and energy to learn. And my singing voice is aweful. 

• Brohoof 1