Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask IronM17

IronM17

1 minute ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

I don't know...really...
Here is real question, what do you love about your country, and what do you hate ?

I am not sure, but haven't you already ask me that? pc-tponder.png

Anyway, what I really love are some traditions (like our christmas traditions) and also the nature and the architecture of the old cities/villages/Castles. What I don't like is our goverment (the current situation that we don't have a coalition is a perfect example). 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

Since you said you like American police cars, I'm curious. Which one is your favorite? 

I don't know all the names, brands or which departments they are. I like the designs of so many of them.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

Oh. I see. Do you have a favorite German police car? 

Not really. German police cars are not so interesting for me. I am also more interested into german fire trucks.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Twisted Cyclone said:

I like fire trucks too but not as much as police cars. Do you like American fire trucks? 

Yes, I also like american fire trucks. ^^

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:
  1. What is your favourite German food?
  2. Have you ever had a Pavlova?
  3. Are you interested in visiting Australia?
  4. What is your favourite song that isn't part of the genre(s) you normally listen to?

1. Rheinischer Sauerbraten

2. Nope, but looks interesting. I guess when I am someday in Australia or New Zealand, I will eat one. 

3. Yes, Australia is one of the countries I would like to see. 

4. not really a song but more a composition: Toccata and Fugue in D minor from J. S. Bach

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

What is your favorite thing to do in Bonn?

Well, I am mostly there for the university and for shopping. But when I don't do something of both, I like to go into the botanical garden of the University and sit in front of the palm trees or under the sequoias. I also like that there are so many museums in Bonn or the Rheinaue (a giant garden on the Rhine). Yes, I guess my favorite things are to visit the botanical garden or the Rheinaue.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

What is one German food I need to try when I visit the country? 

There are so many interesting foods in germany. Every region has his own cuisine with really good dishes. Things I really like are Rheinischer Sauerbraten, Spießbraten and Nürnberger Würstchen (Nurenberg Sausages).

• Brohoof 1