Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Friendship Games 10 minute sneak peek

Steve Piranha

I saw it! Nice of Vice-principal Luna to get Sunset to keep an eye on the magic. It would be unfortunate if CHS gets accused of cheating because of the leftover Equestrian Magic.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

So excited for this. But not as excited as I am for the return of the fifth season! Also, I hope there will be more emotionally strong episodes like "Amending Fences" in the second half. Still brings me to tears. I can definitely relate to Moon Dancer. It's hard to make friends when you have been in a situation like that.

So excited for this. But not as excited as I am for the return of the fifth season! Also, I hope there will be more emotionally strong episodes like "Amending Fences" in the second half. Still brings me to tears. I can definitely relate to Moon Dancer. It's hard to make friends when you have been in a situation like that.

It's hard to make up with your family in that situation too  :sunny:

I saw it! Nice of Vice-principal Luna to get Sunset to keep an eye on the magic. It would be unfortunate if CHS gets accused of cheating because of the leftover Equestrian Magic.

Yeah, because keeping magic in check to avoid being accused of cheating is the worst that can happen  :dash: . Also, she was so casual mentioning that Sunny is from another world.... just everyday occurrense in America  :P

I enjoyed it, it got me even more hyped for the movie (which I didn't even think was possible). I just wish they'd show the Shadowbolts already. They really seem to be keeping them under wraps for the most part.

I'm think we are three shorts ehhhmmm..... short, before the release of the movie, I'm pretty sure we'll see some of them before that  ;) . Assuming we won't get another ten minute sneak peek too  :dash:

• Brohoof 1

Steve, did you have a hard time relating to - or getting along with - your family? If so, I am sorry to hear it.

Family is just one of those things. We can't chose them, but we can still chose to love them.

I'm happy to see the 10-minute sneak peek and revealed the song named the "CHS Rally" with Rainbow Dash and the band plays!

I'll say: there are three more Friendship Games exclusive shorts left until the movie premiere and can't believe in this part! :D

• Brohoof 1

Derpibooru list the majorette as "Sweeten Sour". I dunno if it's a placeholder, but it's obvious the similarities with Sour Sweet hadn't gone unnoticed

Edit: Now just look at these images

large.png

Now with the majorette edited to look more like Sour Sweet

large.png

sig-4055721.46f.jpg

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

Derpibooru list the majorette as "Sweeten Sour". I dunno if it's a placeholder, but it's obvious the similarities with Sour Sweet hadn't gone unnoticed

Edit: Now just look at these images

sig-4065814.large.png

Now with the majorette edited to look more like Sour Sweet

sig-4065814.large.png

sig-4065814.sig-4055721.46f.jpg

I really don't think there's any connection between the botanist and Sour Sweet. It's more likely that the similarities between her ans Archer Sour Sweet are mere coincidences 

Also Rainbow Dash's little song is lovely 

I really don't think there's any connection between the botanist and Sour Sweet. It's more likely that the similarities between her ans Archer Sour Sweet are mere coincidences 

I'm going to disagree-- there was SO much focus on that band leader I just don't see it being a coincidence. It'd be weird to have a random no name background human interact that much in a song.

Also, agreed on RD's songs: she needs more music, her voice is beautiful.

The song was awesome. Thankfully the sneak peek was a big one. I don't know why but that girl who sing with rainbow dash doesn't seem like a good person i have a bad feeling about her

Who knows, but it definitely foreshadows something big about Sour Sweet. Either she's her spying on CHS, or she's a less privileged relative (Which happens in real life too)

Similar appearance to Sour Sweet, having some focus alongside Dashie.... One of life lessons is: "when a coincidence happens, it's rarely a coincidence" 

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to disagree-- there was SO much focus on that band leader I just don't see it being a coincidence. It'd be weird to have a random no name background human interact that much in a song.

Also, agreed on RD's songs: she needs more music, her voice is beautiful.

Who knows, but it definitely foreshadows something big about Sour Sweet. Either she's her spying on CHS, or she's a less privileged relative (Which happens in real life too)

Similar appearance to Sour Sweet, having some focus alongside Dashie.... One of life lessons is: "when a coincidence happens, it's rarely a coincidence" 

But changing skin tone, eye color and dying her hair? It just seems really excessive even for the Shadowbolts. I stand by what I say

But changing skin tone, eye color and dying her hair? It just seems really excessive even for the Shadowbolts. I stand by what I say

yeah, the skin color might be impossible, but she can easily dye her hair, and use contacts

Am I the only one that likes human Twilight better with her hair down? I know that sounds weird, but I just like her more with her hair down.

As in like, with without her bun, all wavy? I like that look too. I think it's because most of the hair in mlp is either straight or curly, never really wavy.

But the bun look does fit the nerdy persona better I think.

As in like, with without her bun, all wavy? I like that look too. I think it's because most of the hair in mlp is either straight or curly, never really wavy.

But the bun look does fit the nerdy persona better I think.

Yeah without her bun, and true the bun does fit her nerdy persona.