Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever / would you ever dye your hair?

Mothra

I'm in the process of doing it. The top part of my hair is currently blonde from the lightening, but since the stylist didn't have the colors to make the mix I wanted for that part (a medium cobalt blue), I'm going back in when she gets them.

• Brohoof 1

I have never dyed my hair and I probably never will unless it's for something like cosplay. My hair is dark blonde and I don't really see any reason to change that.

• Brohoof 1

I have never dyed my hair, and I can't really picture myself with an entirely different hair colour; I would, however like to try highlights. A soft blue, maybe? Or pink? Or both... Then I could be just like Cyan Flare! :squee:

I only did it one time.. I lost a bet with a friend and had to do fire engine red for a day..lol But the week after he lost and had to do bright pink..lol!!!

• Brohoof 1

I've had so many different hair colors, I can't even remember them all...natural hair is brown, but I've had red, ginger, teal, pink, blondish, auburn, magenta, purple...and I think that's it...I'm planning on doing my hair pastel pink soon...as soon as I get a new job since my current job doesn't allow for pretty much any self expression lol

I bleach my hair because it's cooler, especially in the summer! I walk or ride a bike eight miles a day to work & back & the lighter hair colour does make coping with the heat a bit better.

Edited by Darthy Hooves

• 2 months later...

I've never dyed my hair once in my entire life and I have no plans on doing so any time in the future. I'm going to keep my natural colour and let it go grey as I grow older--I've already got some grey hair.

I have just about dyed my hair the rainbow heck even got white down and silver. Killed my hair a few times in the process but with help got it back to feeling awesome. Right now it's a brownish red but I kinda wanna go back to white. People seemed to think it really suit me but man is it hard as heck to keep up with.

I've dyed my hair once though to nothing completely different from my own natural hair color.  I was never one to like the idea of changing my hair color to something into an entirely different direction of color.  That is to say that my hair is naturally dark, and I never cared for the idea of changing it to something like blonde or pink.  

That being said, I have dyed it a dark, midnight blue color which is essentially such a dark color of blue that it appears black/very dark in color.  It didn't look very different from my natural hair color as my hair is already dark but what it did is that if I were out under or in the sun, you would see subtle blue shine to it.  It's difficult to explain but it was nice.

Nope. My father's side of the family is prone to baldness at older age, so I'd like to preserve my hair as long as possible.

And in addition (this is an unpopular opinion), but I believe there's a link between people that are crazy and have dyed hair. The people I've known who had dyed hair always had some sort of issue with them. Then again, that's just my experience. I'm sure it's not that way with everyone.

Thought about dyeing my hair white, blonde, purple. jinks. It's naturally bleck. More of a really dark brown but it appears bleck. I've never done it but I'd probably dye my hair after a pony or something. I like Vynilla's colors.