Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever / would you ever dye your hair?

Mothra

I've been dying my hair ever since I left school. :P Right now, it's bright red with blonde streaks in front, but I've had it dyed practically every colour in the past.

• Brohoof 1

For a while I have wanted to dye my hair bright blue, but I don't know if I actually will, because I don't know whether I'd look good in that color of hair or not.

But you won't know unless you try.

Of course I've had the thought, though I'm pretty sure I couldn't pull it off with my hair length. If I ever cut it down 6 inches, then maybe I would dye it a darker purple or a kinda medium blue-- maybe.

I have never dyed my hair. I can't do it myself and every hairdresser I go to refuses to do it because they think I shouldn't dye such a beautiful natural ginger color :T

Edited by Pucksterv

I would love to dye my hair a dark teal colour sometime soon. Of course, I can't dye it wacky colours very often, considering my school doesn't allow it. I was considering dying it over this holidays. I've been told I would look good with that colour, so who knows?

If I wanted to dye it a more natural colour, I might dye it strawberry blonde or a soft red colour. Although I like my hair colour atm anyway, I just want to experiment with it. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I would, unless it was part of a cosplay or something. I'm quite happy with my natural hair color of black. If I tried dying it something else I think I'd just look weird to myself. :o

Ever since Markiplier dyed his hair, I wanted to do the same thing! Not all of my hair, just the top of my head. But instead of pink, I want a red.  :squee:

In fact, I want a particular type of red. Maybe a raspberry/cherry shade or even a ruby red. Something that is bright and bold, but something that won't look pink, orange, or be confused for some other color. And I definitely don't want brick or something so dark that it might look purple-ish under the wrong light. And yes, I know how the color fades. But if I had the right shade, I think I could keep coloring it myself. I just need a professional to do it for me the first time. I don't want to attempt it on my own the first time because, knowing me, something will go wrong even if I have help.

Problem is, no one in my family would support me if I did. They've pretty much made it clear that if I want to do this, I need to pay for it myself. I don't mind that part, but I like my family, and I'd hate to feel like an outcast in my own, otherwise-loving family. That whole "Forget what others think, do what makes you feel happy" mentality is easier said then done. Still, I guess if I really want to do it, then I will. There are worst things out there than coloring your hair, and maybe they'll come around....

BTW, has anyone ever had trouble getting a job because of their dyed hair?  :wacko: I'm genuinely curious.

Well I'd like to dye my hair (and beard area, however the f*** that works) pure white. Like a snow white...

Although doing that I'd need to redo some piercings... good thing I got the needles now!

But uhh... white white white hair. Just a nice blank white.

Glorious.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...