Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever / would you ever dye your hair?

Mothra

I like my black hair and I don't picture myself with any other hair color. I hardly ever bother to use shampoo, so I doubt I'd ever bother to dye it anyway even if I wanted to  :adorkable:

• 2 years later...

I know you need to bleach your hair before dying it, but a bottle I picked up in Walmart said you didn't need to. It told me if I skipped the bleach it'd just be a darker shade. I tried to dye my hair blue and it didn't do anything. Which was disappointing and I don't have the money to go get in professionally done.

• 4 months later...

Only if it doesn't ruin my natural curls, which means I would likely have to go for something darker in shade, which isn't really my ideal colour choice, which means... probably not 

Unnatural hair colours don't look good in my opinion and I'm quite comfortable with my current hair colour, the only reason I'd dye it would be for charity.

I want to dye my hair, but unfortunately my uptight current job won't allow such thing. 

I've never dyed my hair before and I probably won't until all my gray hairs are noticeable. When that happens, I'll just dye it back to my natural colour (Black).

I've never dyed my hair and don't think I would as I don't really want to stand out or draw attention to myself, I'm ok with my hair's natural dark brown colour.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I've recently wanted to dye my hair a nice peach color or maybe completely silver, but my hair is the darkest shade imaginable so I'd have to go with a wig if I don't want to damage my hair greatly.

Image result for grey hair

Image result for peach hair short

Edited by SpicedHoney

• 7 months later...

I color my hair all the time now. Well more like I get different toners put in it and it comes out different colors. Got a purplish red going on rn. Here for it.

Were gonna start lightening my hair up again so I can try to go blue. Always wanted blue hair.